• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 16

Arabmariner

Ain't no more million dollar deals coming your way Johnny boy.

Matty Simon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aloi$i
Sasho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aloi$i
Nik Mrja>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aloi$i
Dylan Mac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aloi$i

Thank f**k the greedy tosser left  :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

dbryant

At 78' and 84' (from memory) the FS feed (which was being shown on the big screen) focused on John Kosmina's oversized melon for 5-10 seconds. Both times, the Cove booed very loudly; what was gold was Kosmina looking around wildly to work out what they were booing at, only to see his head on the big screen.

'Twas gold.

marinersman

Tis the season to be jolly. Aloisi is beyond a joke, it's getting sad.

Glory were excellent. Their midfield and Harnwell were outstanding. There may have been, but I can't remember a better collective midfield performance than Glory tonight this season. Every single one of them were brilliant.

The results this weekend just make me more angry at how we f**ked up aganist against the sheep.

FFC Mariner

How funny was that?

Their $1.4m man f**king up completely and then being booed as he left the pitch

Their wanker of a coach being booed on the big screen

Their arrogant players being booed as they left the pitch.

Crowd about 8k? tops?

And is it just me or does anyone else get a great deal of pleasure from Bolton looking bad - f**k I hate him

midfielder

marinersman said:
Tis the season to be jolly. Aloi$i is beyond a joke, it's getting sad.

Glory were excellent. Their midfield and Harnwell were outstanding. There may have been, but I can't remember a better collective midfield performance than Glory tonight this season. Every single one of them were brilliant.

The results this weekend just make me more angry at how we f**ked up aganist against the sheep.

;D ;D ;D :vhappy: :vhappy: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirate: :pirate: :headbounce: :headbounce:

FFC Mariner

From the West Australian:

Summing up their performance was a dreadful showing by marquee striker John Aloisi, who produced arguably the worst miss seen in the A-League before being booed off as a 55th-minute substitute.

http://www.thewest.com.au/aapstory.aspx?StoryName=539104

midfielder

Bridge / Aloisi / Musialik / plus a injured Colosimo.. Arguably the best buys of the off season had many nay most going how are they keeping all this talent under the cap.

The one common thing that has brought them all down is ??? was maybe on the big screen today. However Karma must work as when Kossie send out his team to kick the shit out of us last year he like the Socceroos before and the witchdoctor brought a curse on his coaching that can never be lifted.

To the tune John Paul Young when he sings " I Hate the Music "  .... I Hate the Choppers..

boony26

i kinda feel sorry for the bling an there over paid-under performing players oh wait no i dont lol

FFC Mariner said:
And is it just me or does anyone else get a great deal of pleasure from Bolton looking bad - f**k I hate him
+1
wonder if the big japanese and korean clubs still want him after that game lol

FFC Mariner

From their MB:

Hilly, Domaldo, me and a few others ran into Mark Rudan after the game and he was more upset than us.

He was on his way to the dressing room to tell the players they play like they don't give a f**k, if they don't want to be here they should request a termination and f**k off. He said something to the effect of "The one's I know I will tell to their face and they'll listen. The one's I don't know I couldn't give a f**k what they think of me."

Also told us he wanted to come back and would have played for next to nothing, but the club wouldn't talk to him.

Very brief summation of a much longer conversation, when I'm more sober, I'll post more

http://sfcu.com.au/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=28&topic=11696.25;topicseen

marinersman

Sorry you beat me to the cove forum reference by thirty seconds. I should have looked at the post before I hit the go button.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred