• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 14 Local Thread

Ted

Saturday 11th
13B Killarney v Avoca at Fagans - 10:00
35C Killarney v Wyong at Wyong - 12:45

Sunday 12th
AA6 Killarney v Kanwal at Kanwal - 2:45

marinermick

double-banger this weekend for ourimbah aa5:

friday 8:10pm v tuggerah at pluim

sunday 9:00am v wyoming at ourimbah

bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PubBrawler

marinermick said:

maa5 was just lookin at our table and your team has such a good defence but your goals for is bad, now i no why we had such a hard time getting behind you guys compared to other teams, keep it up! we play the berkeley vale meatheads this week, last time we met there was an all in brawl should be a fun game!

marinermick

PubBrawler said:
marinermick said:

maa5 was just lookin at our table and your team has such a good defence but your goals for is bad, now i no why we had such a hard time getting behind you guys compared to other teams, keep it up! we play the berkeley vale meatheads this week, last time we met there was an all in brawl should be a fun game!

man-marking your number ten in midfield went along way to starving your strikers of service

our defence has been quite excellent but we are having some issues linking our midfield to our strikers and getting our strikers in good goal scoring situations

it is a cross between our midfield not breaking quick enough and our strikers not working hard enough

those two issues are hard to solve when most players are in their mid-thirties

PubBrawler

it was frustrating being up front thats why i kept changing positions. do you no what there doing with the teams that have played 2 more games then everyone else?

marinermick

PubBrawler said:
it was frustrating being up front thats why i kept changing positions. do you no what there doing with the teams that have played 2 more games then everyone else?

you did well - you got our vote for MOM

do not know what is happening with those games

Alicia

Gosford WAA52's vs Doyalson @ Gavenlock, 12:45pm

Might actually get up early and watch you play this weekend Mick, it's been a while  :eek:

marinermick

Alicia said:

Might actually get up early and watch you play this weekend Mick, it's been a while  :eek:

you can always come friday night

Alicia

marinermick said:
Alicia said:

you can always come friday night

mm... yes, yes I could.

will check with your misses and see what she's doing

J

jiggles

Alicia said:

Naww, and here I was thinking you might come watch our game for a change ;) haha

dru

poko said:
Alicia said:

Naww, and here I was thinking you might come watch our game for a change ;) haha
She did last week :p

marinermick

All Pluim closed tonight so there goes our catch-up game. Don't have high hopes for Ourimbah on Sunday as it was under water Wednesday night and has only got worse.

Oh well, looks like a road trip to Canberra on Sunday to see the Mariners may be in order.

Johnno

Latest Ground Closures

http://www.ccfootball.com.au/home/news/777

Well it looks like i won't be playing sunday unless it gets moved away from duffys. I think i won't be playing for Terrigal next season. One of the worse grounds on the coast.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred