• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 12 games

goingtoadisco

Blackadder said:
With a bit of foresight the FFA could have moved this to Robina or Cararra, surely they would would realise the pitch is going to be poor at best after a league game less than 24hrs prior.

Dont think they can mate, im pretty sure the teams have all signed contracts to play at there respective stadiums.

bjw

bjw
http://www.youtube.com/v/riPTOikgFys&hl=en&fs=1

*grins* Haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah what a dog.

David Votoupal

It's a Barry Hall kind of incident in that he's been let off the hook for past indiscretions before only to have a brain explosion that could prove costly to the team.

2 games minimum, but I think his past behaviour will be considered aggrevating circumstances and he'll get more.

clarence

aussiecross said:
no dodd wasnt dealt with, leaving him open to the match reveiw panel

BUT.....the incident was dealt with by Breeze. If he made a mistake in not dealing with Dodd in that matter, it is probably the same as when c**t didn't get marched for sack whacking the AR. That is, incident deal with on the field, no further review. c**t found to be the main perpetrator in the incident and marched.

marinermick

sackwacker and chain smoker get 2 games

match review panel said the dodd incident was dealt with on the field and therefore let off

oh the irony and kharma!

douges

Is it just me or does 2 weeks for sackwhacker seem woefully inadequate?
For such an act of misconduct and unsportsman like behaviour I would have thought 4-5 weeks would be appropriate.
Will be interesting to see what McFlynn will get for abusing a match official.

clarence

douges said:
For such an act of misconduct and unsportsman like behaviour I would have thought 4-5 weeks would be appropriate.

Not just you.

Both Milligan and c**t got off lightly. Milligan for being very dangerous with that challenge and c**t for such a low, dog act behind a player's back. Milligan's might be excused for in the heat of the game etc., but c**t's was pre meditated evil spite - nothing more nothing less.

I had forgotten about McFlynn's brain snap. He should have the rest of the season off for stupidity.

I mean, he was about to be replaced, Brosque was reported to be warming up, and the trainer was with McFlynn, and he just sits on the ground, mouthing off at the ref and pointing his finger at him. What did he expect the ref to do? I hope Kossie and a lot of players got stuck into McFlynn on the trip home.

Blackadder

douges said:

1 week for McFlynn for abusing a match official.

mariners4ever

Blackadder said:
douges said:

1 week for McFlynn for abusing a match official.

but out for at least 6 weeks with the injury

loyalist

Pretty easy really
Mcflynn plays for sydney whilst archie plays for one of the other 7 clubs in the league

Redline

Greenpoleffc said:
Suspension should start from when he is fit again. This way, he actually gets no punishment at all

Exactly, and surely theres something in FIFA rules that would indicate such.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred