• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 12 games

clarence

brennan said:
BAD BULLZ said:
sackwhack
:redcard: :eek:verhead: :redcard: :eek:verhead: :redcard: :eek:verhead: :redcard: :eek:verhead: :redcard: :eek:verhead: :redcard: :eek:verhead: :redcard: :eek:verhead: :redcard: :eek:verhead:

f**king dog. Hope the FFA give him a long ban for that.

Well that's made my weekend!

The c**t can be a nasty little bastard when he wants to be, eh?

Just moments earlier to his sending off, a centre back for Wellington pushed c**t off the ball in a header challenge, it was a bit 50/50 that the push off the mark wasn't deliberate. c**t went down, didn't geta penalty, then moments later runs up behind a Wellington defender and hacks at his leg from behind as they were both running upfield. The Wellington defender stumbled to the ground got up, saw who it was and struck back, causing a fracas. c**t was red carded straight off for that dog act.

Now the FFA have him in their little court room, let's hope there's some karma and the bitch gets a maximum rather than a minimum penalty. I'm also thinking that c**t may have previously been on some good behaviour or something from another send off but maybe that's elapsed? Not sure.

A.J.V

the nix better take advantage, i just want to see the scum at the bottom of the table where they belong!

ponno

yep... they are done and dusted ... scum ... do not pass go .... do not collect $200.... bottom of the table to you....

Kimba

Couldn't have asked for a better result! I was a bit worried there for a moment, Wellington just seemed have no creativity in the final third at all. Great goal to Smeltz though.

FFC Mariner

What a wonderful result.

Sackwhack rightly carded for his usual dog act - Dodd should have gone but you get an exemption if its that c**t

Milligan takes out the award for dumbest footballer ever. Down to 10, well in the game and he does that.

A Griffc**t almost in tears as he gets a yellow.

Letting in 2 late goals

Pie eaters younger brother getting hacked all game, winning a penalty then missing it.

Sadly, Judas was unscathed but you cant have everything I spose

ponno

yep ... good result... time to watch perth and see what sort of form they are in for next weekend...

Blackadder

With a bit of foresight the FFA could have moved this to Robina or Cararra, surely they would would realise the pitch is going to be poor at best after a league game less than 24hrs prior.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred