• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 11 thread

Atomic

The Scum dome must have the worst surface in the A-league. Ours was bad enough to force us to have an extended hiatus... but imo, it's not as bad as EAS is today. The ball is bobbling all over the place. It's absolute shit and a disgrace.

dibo

so... where have all the squadron gone? and what did they do with the rest of the jets' supporters?

Paolo

We have been misinformed about about Petrovski...it seams as though "Sahso's a legend"...or so i have heard for the last ten minutes from some kids

Azza-Mataz

Blackadder said:
Choppers go down, and Scum go down, Mariners win..... the perfect round :D

+1

p.s your sig should be: Clowns to north of us, jokers to the south...here I am singin with the yellow and blue

dibo

[ot rant]

i *hate* the nickname 'choppers'.

IIRC it just seemed to come about in the middle of the post 5-4 forum meltdown. something to do with 'FC' standing for 'flying choppers' and then something about talay as well. consequently it means nothing to anyone who doesn't remember/wasn't part of that conversation, and it's not like there's anything actually good about it that would encourage us to use it in spite of its obscurity. considering the multitude of other names that can be and have been used for them over the years it strikes me as utterly pointless.

[/ot rant]

Atomic

Fwiw, I love the name "Choppers". It means something to me. It was born from blood sweat and tears. It encompasses all that is good about us and bad about them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's unique to us. We made it, they deserve it, and I'm sticking with it.

"Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it" Winston Churchill

Atomic

It's diffucult to be holier than thou for one's entire life... but no, it doesn't. A one off tackle like that is different to the game plan that Sydney produced on that fateful day... IN MY OPINION

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred