• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1 mariners v scum

onto it

"....The boss (Stajic) also confirmed that Oliver Bozanic will lead the squad as captain, part of a leadership group that includes Mark Birighitti, Kye Rowles and Matt Simon. ...."

Kye Rowles...? Kye Rowles? For his goal scoring talent?

onto it

Maybe it's the beard but DuDS looks as unfit on the Website as he was last season. I see another lame, no result, year from him.

ashman89

Swear to god the club better not do a U turn on the fireworks. Soooo many people up in arms on fb that the game and fireworks are going ahead.

Pirate Pete

Swear to god the club better not do a U turn on the fireworks. Soooo many people up in arms on fb that the game and fireworks are going ahead.
I don't get why anyone thinks the fireworks are cancelled?
I don't see a problem with this game going ahead at all.
The test match in Sydney however.... Listening to an "expert" on the radio earlier saying in nine days time she's expecting a lot worse in Sydney.

ashman89

The test match in Sydney however.... Listening to an "expert" on the radio earlier saying in nine days time she's expecting a lot worse in Sydney.
Exactly I don’t see any issues but Most people are up in arms on the central coast incidents and the NSW central coast emergency pages do ?
So hoping it stays on ?

jacobsfl

Thinking we'll line up like this in a 4-4-2 skinny diamond

Birighitti
Nigro Tongyik Rowles Clisby
Stensness
Ollie Nisbet
Da Silva
Simon Kuol

Bench
Pearce
Hatch
Hall
Casella
Miller

style_cafe

this why people think the fireworks have been cancelled :-

NSW Central Coast Incident Alerts, News & Information

8h ·
‼️
NEW YEARS EVE FIREWORKS
‼️

All Central Coast Venues for the usual fireworks like Gosford water front and The Entrance have been cancelled.
All residents are urged by the State Government to stay at home and watch the Covid Sydney fireworks from your home this year.
We have posted about the Sydney New Years Eve fireworks.
Also to if you are planning to let fireworks off at your home remember it is illegal to do so and also be in possession of fireworks in NSW without proper authorisation.

Pirate Pete

this why people think the fireworks have been cancelled :-

NSW Central Coast Incident Alerts, News & Information

8h ·
‼️
NEW YEARS EVE FIREWORKS
‼️

All Central Coast Venues for the usual fireworks like Gosford water front and The Entrance have been cancelled.
All residents are urged by the State Government to stay at home and watch the Covid Sydney fireworks from your home this year.
We have posted about the Sydney New Years Eve fireworks.
Also to if you are planning to let fireworks off at your home remember it is illegal to do so and also be in possession of fireworks in NSW without proper authorisation.
They've been canned for ages.
I thought you meant the after game ones.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb