• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1 mariners v scum

style_cafe

Gosford Council fireworks were canceled ages ago. The Mariners ones are still going ahead.
I just read an email from the club saying the fireworks would be in the stadium so I guess they are going ahead.
It`s a shame there was no clarification about that beforehand.
Thanks Mick

Michael

What are thinking tonight?
Interested that bouman has made the squad after apparently tearing his hammy the other day
Look forward to seeing him play, I’d be happy with a draw but obviously hope for a win. Just get past these 2 games unscathed and get those visa boys in.
Over the moon Ollie’s leading the lads.

true believer

Interested that bouman has made the squad after apparently tearing his hammy the other day
Look forward to seeing him play, I’d be happy with a draw but obviously hope for a win. Just get past these 2 games unscathed and get those visa boys in.
the games so far , have been very scrappy . we actually look settled at the back .
if we can nick a goal. we're a big show , i believe.

Pirate Pete

I thought that squad they announced was pretty much every player in the first team.
just not giving anything away

Ozhammer

I am hoping that the club continues texting the starting squad and subs to members before kickoff, so we have a heads-up about how the boys will line up. Also keen to see if the new 5 subs rule will allow better game management, especially as players are finding their match fitness.

I am honestly not sure what to expect tonight either in terms of starting lineup or tactics but just hope the team plays well and can earn a positive result.

Charlie1

Well it might be wishful thinking but hopefully what are young boys lack in skill and experience they make up in enthusiasm. Very important to get the first goal if we can do that and build confidence we will win. I’ll go all out 2-0 win

greenlig

Nothing of value in this post, just very excited about today's game. I can't watch real-time as I've got dinner plans, but will be watching from about 10pm on. Fingers crossed we gel well. Good luck to all the folks attending the game in person - stay safe and distant! Fortunately we've been well trained to in not cheering, so no spreading the virus that way.

Tevor

Have not been many goals so far in three games and more from poor finishing than good defending. Hopefully some of our young players make an impact like others have in the first three games. Most already have the experience so time to step up and influence the game. Really hard to predict this one, I don’t remember the last time we won a NYE game so hopefully we can fix that. I’d be happy with a 1 - 0 win TBH.

Forum Phoenix

I am hoping that the club continues texting the starting squad and subs to members before kickoff, so we have a heads-up about how the boys will line up. Also keen to see if the new 5 subs rule will allow better game management, especially as players are finding their match fitness.

I am honestly not sure what to expect tonight either in terms of starting lineup or tactics but just hope the team plays well and can earn a positive result.
Yeah this for me also.

sydmariner

Big Al

I think we need to be very careful. Alot under estimate the Jets because of the off field problems but they have a better CB in NTS a Better mid in Ukarkovic and a better striker in Roy than us. Hope the young lads have a real crack but i am really worried about our defense. Time for Kye to kick on this year. He needs a big season

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred