• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1 Away @ WSW

Michael

So why would silvera not start after playing well all pre season and exciting pretty much the entire fan base so much so he gets a renewal just days ago, to be benched for RD 1?

Deej

So why would silvera not start after playing well all pre season and exciting pretty much the entire fan base so much so he gets a renewal just days ago, to be benched for RD 1?

Mick is suggesting he may not be match fit, slight knock perhaps? If he’s not 100% the smart thing is to leave him on the bench and use if necessary, I’d prefer to see him playing in the best possible condition and not seeing him struggle or make a potential niggling injury worse.

Deej

Many moons ago people used to play a little prediction game for bragging rights, so far on this thread not 1 prediction for the result. Lots of unrest about away bay pricing (which I agree with) but not much on the game.

Looking forward to my first away game in quite some time, bankwest stadium is a fabulous venue....I watched the Leeds game there and the view plus atmosphere was great.

Anyway, I fear we’ll suffer a loss today. I think WSW in their first HAL game at their new ground plus some good new additions to their squad combined with us missing a couple of key players or being not 100% will hurt us towards the back end of the game. I hope I’m wrong but as mick said, a draw in this one is a good result for us. WSW 2 CCM 0 but praying we can spoil their party, come on yellows!

FFC Mariner

Given our absentees and lack of strike power (will he finally play Muzz up top or will we see Majok in the Simon role) * I think a draw would be a massive success for us.
We simply dont look to have more than the odd goal in us and I would happily take a 1 all draw
Really looking forward to it though - 1st game of the season in a fantastic proper football ground. Cant bloody wait

*Simon role = target man who does little and allows the defence to push up and press us high

pjennings

Many moons ago people used to play a little prediction game for bragging rights, so far on this thread not 1 prediction for the result. Lots of unrest about away bay pricing (which I agree with) but not much on the game.

Looking forward to my first away game in quite some time, bankwest stadium is a fabulous venue....I watched the Leeds game there and the view plus atmosphere was great.

Anyway, I fear we’ll suffer a loss today. I think WSW in their first HAL game at their new ground plus some good new additions to their squad combined with us missing a couple of key players or being not 100% will hurt us towards the back end of the game. I hope I’m wrong but as mick said, a draw in this one is a good result for us. WSW 2 CCM 0 but praying we can spoil their party, come on yellows!

I'll play. Mariners to spoil the WSW homecoming 2-1. Jordan with a brace.

turbo

I’d be happy with a draw, would love us to spoil the party of course but mostly want to keep it respectable. The last thing we need is a 4-0 flogging taking any positive momentum and canning it one round in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred