• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Roar v CCM - Grand Final

kevrenor

Yellow Army have some tickets blocked - EMAIL your holding requests to promotions@yellowarmy.net ASAP. Please include your name and how many tickets you require. NOTE - LIMIT IS TWO PER PERSON, and payment MUST be made in person on Tuesday Night at Club Tuggerah from 5pm - 8pm.

Apparently Bay 313 is the away supporters bay according to Ticketek - open for members today.

Club email said:

"Grand Final tickets will go on sale on the following day -
  • Exclusive Central Coast Mariners Member on sale - Monday, March 7 - 9am to 9pm local time
Please note seats are being held for your on sale on Monday.

Grand Final ticket prices are as follows: (All seating is reserved. No general admission seating)

Category A
- $98.00 Adult
- $53.00 Concession/Child *
- $249.00 Family (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Category B
- $78.00 Adult
- $43.00 Concession/Child *
- $199.00 Family (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Category C
- $53.00 Adult
- $28.00 Concession/Child *
- $134.00 Family (2 Adults + 2 Children)

*Concession includes Pensioner - Aged, TPI (valid ID cards) including seniors cards. Student - Full time secondary and tertiary students (valid ID required)
Child - Children 4 - 16 years inclusive (children 3 years and under will be admitted free but no seat provided)
- Transaction fees apply

How do you purchase tickets?
Tickets for the Hyundai A-League 2011 Grand Final at Suncorp Stadium can be purchased via the following ways:

To purchase tickets you will be required to provide your Central Coast Mariners membership number.

Please ensure when providing your membership number to add the prefix CCM to ensure the system identifies you as a Central Coast Mariners member.

If booking via the web you will be required to enter your membership number into the password field of the relevant website. If booking via the phone please provide your membership number to the operator. To purchase via ticketing outlets you will be required to present your membership card or quote your membership number.

How many tickets are you allowed to buy?

Members will have the option to purchase up to eight (8) tickets per membership during the Mariners member on sale.

Please note a dedicated area has been set aside for Mariners supporters in Category C. Additionally seats have been held for you should you wish to purchase in Category A or Category B.

You can purchase tickets on behalf of other members by entering or quoting multiple member numbers at the time of booking.

Member tickets will be sold on a first in first served basis."

kevrenor

Yellow Army reports "No more tickets available!" - from their block of 50 as indicated earlier.

Read post back up above that gives other details for getting tickets - away Bay 313, and when that runs out (filled by us all) go for 312 - prices vary.

Facebook for 2011 Grand Final now shows 130 attending - https://www.facebook...69874907&ref=ts
If you are going join this fb group and RSVP.

Numbers should be in the hundreds for the yellow!

adz

Staff member
Yellow Army reports "No more tickets available!"

Read post back up above that gives other details for getting tickets.

Facebook for 2011 Grand Final now shows 130 attending - https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=168407469874907&ref=ts
If you are going join this fb group and RSVP.

Numbers should be in the hundreds for the yellow!

I think they are referring to a block of 50 they purchased. There should be plenty of tickets left for Mariners fans still.

style_cafe

Fark!!!!!
Couldn`t work today,I`m to excited.
Everything is organised.

I must have read every post on this site a dozen times!

Went to Erina Fair to get some stuff for a banner & ran into Hutcho having a coffeee with O`Grady.

There`s going to be more than a few hundred Mariner`s fans.
Is there a meeting point for drinks prior to the game?

Just a reminder if anyone needs a lift we`re leaving about 4am Sunday morning from Wamberal to Sydney with a few spare seats in the car

Atomic

Fark!!!!!
Couldn`t work today,I`m to excited.
Everything is organised.

I must have read every post on this site a dozen times!

Went to Erina Fair to get some stuff for a banner & ran into Hutcho having a coffeee with O`Grady.

There`s going to be more than a few hundred Mariner`s fans.
Is there a meeting point for drinks prior to the game?

Just a reminder if anyone needs a lift we`re leaving about 4am Sunday morning from Wamberal to Sydney with a few spare seats in the car

Calypso
Petrie Terrace, Caxton Street

http://www.calypsobar.com.au/home

LFCMariners

From 11pm on Friday I will be in Brisbane and free. Anybody hitting the town from then on, let me know. In the words of Mike Myers' father in 'So I married an axe murderer': LET'S GET PISSED!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred