• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Roar v CCM - Grand Final

MrCelery

Flights booked

Jester from Newcastle. Sunday 6.20am flight. Returning with the toilet seat and a massive hangover on Monday 2.35pm. $188.

Fired up already!

I reckon we can finally do Brisbane.

krusty

for the poor people who cant get to the game will there be anything organized at the club?

yellowcake

Flights booked

+1 (well, 3 actually, eldest and youngest are on this time) but a more cushy hour from SYD where eldest lives and back on the 9am Mon morn - I'll still work in the arvo :rolleyes:

STILL PLENTLY OF 'REASONABLE' FLIGHTS THERE PEEPS, GET ON IT (down to $49 if you'll take Tiger on) - if last week was a taster the atmosphere alone at Suncorp will be unbelievable.

I reckon we can finally do Brisbane.

I'd been saying before the 1st leg that if we had to play them three times in 4 weeks and only won the third one, that'll do me!

(It'll be tough) but some points in our favour...
  • Great away form this year
  • All our A-League wins against the Roar have been at Suncorp (that's 3, but last week it would have been 4 if a head-to-head game, without the 3rd goal to chase)
  • 2 of last 3 GFs won by the team that didn't have the week off
  • The boys looked gutted after drawing up there last week, they don't want that again. And there's a feeling Wilko, Hutch and Kwas (and Clarky and JC and Lawrie) won't want to revisit a third time either (and f**k it, neither do I)
  • All the pressure here's on Brisbane - home Grand Final, full Suncorp, "best A-League team ever", 27 matches unbeaten. We have no burden of expectation - but Arnie and the boys are quality with a big 'Q'

Brisbane fans won't admit this but the subdued, "maybe the dream's slipping away here" feeling in the Suncorp crowd at HT last week was palpable. They're a great side, and demonstrated that in the 2nd half last game but not invincible and each win (or draw), even after 27, is one closer to the next loss. NEXT WEEK :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

nero

We are driving up. Will have to miss Monday. Why the f is thr GF not on Saturday? does it take 2 days to fix the staduim?

midfielder

Couple of questions ... how far is it from Suncorp to the airport in time too I guess and the latest flight I have seen returning from Brisbane on Sunday is 17:50 ... anyone have a latter time at a reasonable price ... or pre 7:00 take on Monday morning...

marinermick

Couple of questions ... how far is it from Suncorp to the airport in time too I guess and the latest flight I have seen returning from Brisbane on Sunday is 17:50 ... anyone have a latter time at a reasonable price ... or pre 7:00 take on Monday morning...

game is 4pm brisbane time so no chance

30mins from airport

the best i have seen is brisbane to sydney on virgin for $88 at 2000 - even still pushing it if it is in extra time or penalties

Ted

Here it is, the game I told my mates is the only time I want us beat the Roar if we are going to beat them. With the ACL in the bag can we snag the GF win? I think the odds well in our favour....

Just booked our flights using frequent flyer points - flying up Sunday morning and back Monday afternoon. The question I would also like answering is in which bay is everyone planning to be ?

marinerbhoy

Flying return with Virgin. Up Sat and back Mon.
Have the FFA shafted us into the corner or is there space behind the goal?

Atomic

I want to buy my tickets but dont know where. Prefer to be sitting with as many Mariners supporters as possible. Who's going to be sitting in the away fans bay?

kevrenor

I want to buy my tickets but dont know where. Prefer to be sitting with as many Mariners supporters as possible. Who's going to be sitting in the away fans bay?

Yellow Army report that the best bays to buy are being sorted today - 'stay tuned'. Rumour that Mariners are lobbying for better away space.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred