• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Real Madrid "Best Club in the World" " Past, Present and Future"

fedelta

I don't see what relevance Zidane in a French jersey has to Manchester United and/or Real Madrid being superior.

Kareem

Aden said:
Greenpoleffc said:
Are you Kareem in disguise??

it is either kareem or radhinho
but i lean more towards kareem not oly for his love of real madrid but his picture gives it away because kareem LOOOOOOOOOOVVESSS Nasri    a.k.a player in his photo .. HI KAREEEM
you know who Meni is dont u?
u know his father...i thought u for sure would realise it wasnt me ;)
not to mention i dotn like liverpool (meni loves em for some unknown reason)

Aden

who would i know it wasnt u the thread is  goin on bout real madrid  i was sure it had to have been u  anyways well now we have radhinho's father on the forum  . Meni .  ok then this makes sense now

Bear

Aden said:
who would i know it wasnt u the thread is  goin on bout real madrid  i was sure it had to have been u   anyways well now we have radhinho's father on the forum  . Meni .  ok then this makes sense now

Great, another troll who posts rubbish pointless posts. And he is related to another person who dose the same

Things are going downhill around here

skilbeck

well there seems to be a new one every week. it wasnt long ago when wilson was cutting his teeth on this forum

S

soccersensei

LOL, that was EXACTLY what I was thinking...
ah shit, and now its even longer... Sorry everyone.

skilbeck

soccersensei said:
LOL, that was EXACTLY what I was thinking...
ah shit, and now its even longer... Sorry everyone.

i agree it is annoying how long this thread is getting :p, oops sorry everyone

tuftman

Greenpoleffc said:
Meni.B said:
You go for celtic you f**kin dick :thumbup:You've got nothing to say!!!!

Post of the offseason so far??

Yeah its gotta be close, god bless those weegies. Ill admit that they where the best in the past, the future, who knows really. As for now surely Man Yoo or A.C Maldini or someone like Boca Juniors from  Argentina would have to be considered better.

skilbeck

jack mitchell said:
Greenpoleffc said:
Meni.B said:
You go for celtic you f**kin dick :thumbup:You've got nothing to say!!!!

Post of the offseason so far??

Yeah its gotta be close, god bless those weegies. Ill admit that they where the best in the past, the future, who knows really. As for now surely Man Yoo or A.C Maldini or someone like Boca Juniors from  Argentina would have to be considered better.

im the first to admit that we are on the decline but it shouldnt mean the end of the grand old team. its horrible that we are in an uncompetitive league, that makes up for a lack of technicality with physicality and both us and the huns have been reduced to being feeder clubs for the EPL. I hope we can keep the likes of McGeady, who IMO is one of the best left wingers in the world. In order for us to come good again there needs to be a way to even more regularly compete with the top clubs in Europe or join the EPL, which i know is a pipe dream and goes against my better judgement

tuftman

I have suggested to my friends before and been laughed at, but why not have a British superleague, where the best from both leagues compete. Or a British supercup or something to give the Glasgow Premier League teams a chance

Kareem

Bearinator said:
Aden said:
who would i know it wasnt u the thread is  goin on bout real madrid  i was sure it had to have been u   anyways well now we have radhinho's father on the forum  . Meni .  ok then this makes sense now

Great, another troll who posts rubbish pointless posts. And he is related to another person who dose the same

Things are going downhill around here
1) not related
2) look who is talking idiot! He knows more useful things than u do!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred