• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Real Madrid "Best Club in the World" " Past, Present and Future"

serious14

Hmmmmmmm........... why with the anti-Man U I wonder??  You'd think if they were going for the past, present, and future angle, surely a comparison with AC Milan would be more apt??  Seeing as they're the second most successful club of all time.

Damn these inadequacy complexes.

Oh wait, he's a friend of Kareem.  Say no more, I totally understand now.  :vomit:

P.S.  Love the photo you raging moron - not even in a Real Madrid uniform, not to mention he played for other clubs before Real...... hows about a photo of, I dunno, Raul??  You know who he is??

nero

Considering Real Madrid won the first 5 or 6 Champion leagues, when English clubs were not involved. I would question Best in the world 'Future part'.

serious14

keensy said:
i agree with him....top post
nero said:
Considering Real Madrid won the first 5 or 6 Champion leagues, when English clubs were not involved. I would question Best in the world 'Future part'.

Top post ay??    Even though it's blatantly false??

Manchester United were involved in three of those first five European Cups, and Wolverhampton were in one of the others.  Do some research ffs......

Jesus

Jesus
Real easily most successful in european history. The future? Who knows.

This is all forgetting the big clubs of Sth america

skilbeck

this proves they are best for present and future as well

and to Meni.B i got one thing to say in response to your marvellous two threads today. that is:

Atomic

Meni.B said:
Real Madrid best forever, Manchester United down the drain

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - The Friends of Voltaire by Evelyn Beatrice Hall (1906)

... but then again...  :-\

S

soccersensei

Meni.B said:
Real Madrid best forever, Manchester United down the drain

Nahhhh! Like Man U are like way more better...  ::)

Meni B... Wilson & Kareem's love child  ;)

Aden

Greenpoleffc said:
Are you Kareem in disguise??

it is either kareem or radhinho
but i lean more towards kareem not oly for his love of real madrid but his picture gives it away because kareem LOOOOOOOOOOVVESSS Nasri    a.k.a player in his photo .. HI KAREEEM

priorpeter

I can see old mate Meni is gonna be VERY popular around here, he's off to a flying start with some fantastic, entertaining, and very well thought out posts...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred