• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Re: jets support

FFC Mariner

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
I have a major ethical dilemma supporting the socceroos when griffiths plays for them.

So F*** that and F*** the jets, F*** that C*** and F*** them all.

Ethical dilema solved if you cheer for an aussie win and a horrible injury to the scum players.

Makes it more bearable for me

Arabmariner

Kareem said:
Jerome said:
seeing as the scum are more likely to qualify for the next ACL round
than us, are we going to get behind them or be petty and still want them not
to succeed, personally im getting behind them for the sake of the Aussie teams.
yes no?
i've actually felt a bit ashamed at myself in the last week or two feeling that way- its a tough call...still havent made up my mind
Don't be ashamed.

Would a Spurs fan want Arsenal to win ?

Would a Boca fan want Racing to win ?

Would a Rangers fan want Celtic to win ?

Roma....Lazio,Fulham....Chelsea  etc etc

Get a grip.

Why the discussion ?

Kareem

Arabmariner said:
Kareem said:
Jerome said:
seeing as the scum are more likely to qualify for the next ACL round
than us, are we going to get behind them or be petty and still want them not
to succeed, personally im getting behind them for the sake of the Aussie teams.
yes no?
i've actually felt a bit ashamed at myself in the last week or two feeling that way- its a tough call...still havent made up my mind
Don't be ashamed.

Would a Spurs fan want Arsenal to win ?

Would a Boca fan want Racing to win ?

Would a Rangers fan want Celtic to win ?

Roma....Lazio,Fulham....Chelsea  etc etc

Get a grip.

Why the discussion ?
no
i mean as in i feel ashamed for questioning whether i should support Jets- as in it is a no brainer-
I felt ashamed as a mariners supporter/jets hater I should never be in this position

btw am a big Madrid supporter- but will be cheering on Barca in CL final (do feel slightly shameful there as well- oh well)

clarence

Aceventura19 said:
clarence said:
Honkee said:
Can confirm I saw at least to scummers with scumcastle scarves cheering with the teda mob.

Bridge fans?
i was next to the away supporters, there were two scummers and one smurf with a bridge jersey

You'd have to expect that if an Aussie player was playing in one of the Asian teams. I have no dramas with that.

Jerem

well im personally blissfully unaware of what happened between the two clubs! so for now im sticking with it, though if someone, lets me in on the history, i may change my swing!

Redline

Jets won.

They're second in their group on 10 with someone Beijing I think on 12 pts.

We finished 4th, on 2 pts, with 3rd placed Tianjin? I think? on 8 pts.

Fu'ing disgraceful.

NewyForever

Honkee said:
The sentimental side of me says,
"Yeah, they are an Aussie team; you should wish them the best of luck".

But then the reason side of me does the math and says
"You think the scum would offer the same support? Hell no"

So, from the bottom of my heart, with all sincerity I am able to muster, I hope the inbred skid marks Crash and burn.

I was offering support to the mariners a few months ago on here and got abused for it.  Your side disappointed me.

Blair

The shit they have done aka an grown man spitin in a 12 kids face then no i wouldn't not support em.

This has never even com into mind i Can not discribe how much i hate them

Jerem

Blair said:
The shit they have done aka an grown man spitin in a 12 kids face then no i wouldn't not support em.

This has never even com into mind i Can not discribe how much i hate them

still not a persuasive argument, whats all the history, i.e. pre HAL etc
thats all a blur to me, cos i always sense something?

midfielder

What about SCUM win and Con hires a dodgy plane ... the plane gets lost over the ocean... 1 years latter the Jets are found on a Pacific Island .... no one dies .... but Scum are f**ked and A-League gets a good football name ... Con is forced to sell for hiring such a dodgy plane....

~Floss~

This is quite entertaining...
Scum 2-0 down at half time, some rather silly and entertaining challenges/cards starting to go down.
Will be interesting if they really start losing the plot later in the 2nd half if they're 4 or 5 goals down...

snowroo

Seriously I give them credit because after a poor season they did what we should have done, given the opportunity that might not arise again soon, and made changes and brought players that get them where they are. I am disspaointed with out management not taking the great opportunity to make our mark in Asia. I have hope that our recent new players have what it takes to turn things around from last season and I'm not just talking about on the field.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred