• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Re: jets support

Jerem

seeing as the scum are more likely to qualify for the next ACL round
than us, are we going to get behind them or be petty and still want them not
to succeed, personally im getting behind them for the sake of the Aussie teams.
yes no?

Kareem

Jerome said:
yes no?
i've actually felt a bit ashamed at myself in the last week or two feeling that way- its a tough call...still havent made up my mind

Ted

I know two wrongs don't make a right, but if the shoe was on the other foot......

Kareem

Ted said:
I know two wrongs don't make a right, but if the shoe was on the other foot......
for sure
not to mention
the better they go- the more banter they will have over us

Honkee

The sentimental side of me says,
"Yeah, they are an Aussie team; you should wish them the best of luck".

But then the reason side of me does the math and says
"You think the scum would offer the same support? Hell no"

So, from the bottom of my heart, with all sincerity I am able to muster, I hope the inbred skid marks Crash and burn.

dru

I'm surprised no ones gone a disallowed Newcastle goal and an Ulsan goal in injury time to win 1 nil.

heartbreak is so much harder to take than despair

clarence

Jerome said:
yes no?

Would you commit a sexual act on a dog?

(I equate your question and mine, on about the same level)

Kareem

tbh its in a-leagues best interests for the Jets to go as far as they can...
if 2 teams cant make it out of group stages- then i doubt HAL getting a 3rd place anytime soon...

clarence

Kareem said:
if 2 teams cant make it out of group stages- then i doubt HAL getting a 3rd place anytime soon...

That's fine Kareem, but I find it hard getting very warm and fuzzy and all diplomatic - for the good of the game -when it involves a club that has rubbed our noses into the dirt even before the Mariners got the franchise..

Bex

Kareem said:

Yeh well both teams should have thought of that just prior to ACL when getting their ACL teams organised. No need to cover up that epic fail with an unsavoury and demeaning last ditch show of support towards the team we hate most.

Ben

will never support the jets. Don't even like saying the words support and jets in the same sentence. Hope they are humiliated in their game

FFC Mariner

A heartbreaking loss would be better.

Qualified at the end of 90 mins and then a completely offside goal to knock them out in the last seconds of injury time prompting a Chavski like performance from the players leading to red cards, fines and suspension.

Kareem

FFC Mariner said:
A heartbreaking loss would be better.

Qualified at the end of 90 mins and then a completely offside goal to knock them out in the last seconds of injury time prompting a Chavski like performance from the players leading to red cards, fines and suspension.
hmmm
that sounds good
or
I would love them to get done like we did in Grand Final- an unseen handball

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I have a major ethical dilemma supporting the socceroos when griffiths plays for them.

So F*** that and F*** the jets, F*** that C*** and F*** them all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred