• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rd 7 MV v CCM Thursday

true believer

Just to clarify . I wasn't defending ready
Or calling anyone at the club a yes man .

I was pushing a option about management.
Productivity in oz has dropped alarming in the last 10 years .this is demonstrably
New age management who are clueless at how to implement an idea.
Or blow the oppertunity through breath taking incompetance .

Last edited:

gull

Just to clearify . I wasn't defending ready
Or calling anyone at the club a yes man .

I was push a option about management.
Productivity in oz has dropped alarming in the last 10 years .this is demonstrably
New age management who are clueless at how to implement an idea.
Or blow the oppertunity through breath taking incompetance .

Maybe spelling & grammar is the real issue ;).

FFC Mariner

People who are motivated and accept the vision and values are not called yes men. They are called successful employees.

true believer

People who are motivated and accept the vision and values are not called yes men. They are called successful employees.
great theory , practical chaos . oddly enough the people that were moved on . or flat out left.
were replaced by a collection of Jethro bodine's and children
jethro.jpg

those that are left are yes men , family and people that just do the numbers .
this I believe is how things are in most things in oz expect for small business.
where you drown if you don't think for yourself

dibo

So now we're getting way off topic. If y'all wanna talk management shite without reference to football then start a new thread.

true believer

So now we're getting way off topic. If y'all wanna talk management shite without reference to football then start a new thread.
it's a dynamic thread that can absorb a few conversations .
post something on football and it'll be football or post your thoughts .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred