• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rd 15 vs Western United

Charlie1

Tommy oar can leave now. Not sure on Stajs tactics same crap cross the ball and hope. Not one player making runs no one wants to take on players. Why can’t we play forward from the start.

Forum Phoenix

43 balls into the box. I still think that game was winnable. But we can’t score to save our lives.

We need an LB, a CB ( for mine Ziggy is not big enough) we need a better 10 or I’d rather see Duric or Silvera there. Oar and DDS can go as far as I’m concerned, but above all we have to spend on some quality up front or everything is just a waste of time.

Last edited:

Tevor

43 balls into the box. I still think that game was winnable. But we can’t score to save our lives.

We need an LB, a CB ( for mine Ziggy is not big enough) we need a better 10 or I’d rather see Djuric or Silvera there. Oar and DDS can go.but above all we have to spend on some quality up front or everything is just a waste of time.
We have failed to score against a make shift back line, other teams would have put them to the sword. Need a huge lift for next week or the Roar will do us at home.

Elite

Could've played for 180 minutes and we still wouldn't have scored. The same problem we've had for years is still not addressed. Just can't put the bloody thing in the back of the net.

Wombat

DDS was our only hope of a goal and he is a very frustrating player. Sten's is very wasteful of possession. Our 1st touch is very poor.
We really missed Silvera for the last 30 mins.
Jair and Murray work hard but couldn't score in a brothel with a hundred dollar note.

Tevor

We made Max Burgess look like a super star in the first half. I’m not voting for a player of the match this week.

Wombat

Not many you would get re-signed on that nonsense. Our best 2 this year (so far) Biri and Rowles were both terrible.

Lets hope they get all get flogged at training......because they are simply not doing the basics.

I could not give a pass mark to anyone of them. It looked like Mulvey was at the helm.

Forum Phoenix

Honestly, Berisha and Diamanti’s class on that first goal tells most of what we need to know about our side.

No defence of Jair today from me, might as well have played with 10, it was so pointless having him on the park today, but also Muzz or any other starting striker has to take his chances or be moved on. Not going to win many games by relying on a brace of pens or worldys from Milan.

And then compare the impact of Burgess to DESILVA.

Or our ‘Captain’... I love Tommy’s attitude but he’s been a big disappointment when it comes to his final ball and end product.

A lot of ball is channeled between those 2 players and it has done so little for us. If it wasn’t for Milan we’d have very little decent attacking play at all imo. He must be re-signed ASAP. And Kim is clearly our next best player. Birra will be hard to keep I fear.

Can’t help but feel we need yet another major over haul. But recruiting well is obviously so tough for us. Like to stay positive, but was a very depressing loss.

Last edited:

Ancient Mariner

We have started rebuilding. We have a manager, we have some up and coming promising juniors, we have some quality old heads, we have a keeper. Unfortunately the quality old heads will need replacing next year. Kim will go home, and we need to sign Milan.

Next year will obviously be rebuilding phase 2 and will probably make the three year plan a four year plan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred