• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rd 14 V Brisbane Roar

Ozhammer

Mulvey disrespects him by mispronouncing & calling him that, think we on here can do him justice for what he gives us on & off the pitch by at least 'spelling' Hiariej correctly.

The more people who see it spelled incorrectly, the more who will think its the way it's supposed to be.

Just add it to your clipboard, if it cant be added to your dictionary, otherwise we're just adding to Mulvey's PsyOp. ;):)
I actually pulled MM up on that very thing when I spoke to him last week.

I said at best he looks like he doesn’t know one of his players’ names and at worst is could be viewed as being deliberately disrespectful.

He was a bit taken aback but it will be interesting if he addresses it.

shipwreck

I said at best he looks like he doesn’t know one of his players’ names and at worst is could be viewed as being deliberately disrespectful.

Good on you bro, that's fantastic and I doubt many fans would have the balls to do that.

NoDiggity

Went down to training today, not much to report other than tommy oar was doing rehab training with the physio away from the squad which doesn’t look good for him starting tomorrow. Only other thing was Corey Gamero was off the bike & doing sprint training.. wonder when he’ll be back.

NoDiggity

Love that you said something to him Oz.

Pirate Pete

When I first read about this issue I thought of my old boss.
He was from the north of England and he would endlessly call mispronounce names.
No matter how many times he was corrected.
Apologies to anyone from the north of England, but I presumed that that's the way it is.

Wombat

When I first read about this issue I thought of my old boss.
He was from the north of England and he would endlessly call mispronounce names.
No matter how many times he was corrected.
Apologies to anyone from the north of England, but I presumed that that's the way it is.

If its not a John Smith or a Sam Brown...........its not a real name lad. Bloody Southern fairies with ya fancy pants surnames!

FFC Mariner

Went down to training today, not much to report other than tommy oar was doing rehab training with the physio away from the squad which doesn’t look good for him starting tomorrow. Only other thing was Corey Gamero was off the bike & doing sprint training.. wonder when he’ll be back.
I have a bet for a beer that says "never"

marinermick

Any idea of a starting eleven?

bikinigirl

Good on you bro, that's fantastic and I doubt many fans would have the balls to do that.

. it also looked a little like a certain somebody* in the vicinity was a bit embarrassed that they hadn't had the balls, or thought it was important enough to address, themselves

* not a fan in case the implication wasn't obvious

shipwreck

. it also looked a little like a certain somebody* in the vicinity was a bit embarrassed that they hadn't had the balls, or thought it was important enough to address, themselves

* not a fan in case the implication wasn't obvious
Shaun?

Rowdy

If only I'd had the chance ! ;)

Superb !!
- you earn a 'Rowdy Merit Badge'.

Insertnamehere

Same as last week except Rowles for Oneill who replaces Hiariej in midfield. Hiariej asked to start on the bench due to workload but that may change with Oar being out.
I like the maturity of Tommy H to do that. Hopefully gets more than 15 mins given the massive nature of this game.
However and this should go in the if I were the manager thread but I'd not have trained him hard this wk other than some active rehab + physio and given him 55 mins tomorrow.

Wombat

This is a massive game for us........................we have to get Tommy on the park for as long as possible!

Wombat

I'd love the smug fat Sweaty to kop some shit.
He thinks he is the Godfather!
My wife stopped me from having a word when he was trying to tap up Millar a few weeks ago at Erina Fair.

Forum Phoenix

This is a massive game for us........................we have to get Tommy on the park for as long as possible!

Annoying, Should have pulled him at 55 against City.

At least Tommy knows his body and is wise enough to work within his limits. Was worried about him starting this game.

We need him on the park consistently. And I’d rather lose to Roar than put him out for another 4-6 weeks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred