• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R8: CCM v Perth @ Gosford

Timmah

No time to waste, we're at home on Thursday night.

CCMPER-R8.png

Referee: Shaun Evans

Assistant Referees: Scott Edeling, Kearney Robinson
4th Official: Kris Griffiths-Jones

6300859.png

Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Ivan NECEVSKI (gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Scott GALLOWAY, 5.Harry ASCROFT, 6.Blake POWELL, 7.Fabio FERREIRA, 8.Nick MONTGOMERY (c), 9.Roy O’DONOVAN, 10.Mickael TAVARES, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 13.Kwabena APPIAH, 14.Adam BERRY, 17.Josh BINGHAM, 20.Paul IZZO (gk), 21.Michael NEILL, 22.Jake McGING, 24.Reece PAPADIMITRIOS
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 3.Scott GALLOWAY (return from injury), 13.Kwabena APPIAH (promoted), 24.Reece PAPADIMITRIOS (promoted) Outs: 16.Liam ROSE (suspended – 1 week)

Unavailable: 4.Jacob POSCOLIERO (quad strain – 1 week), 19.Jacques FATY (knee – 1 week), 23.Jake Adelson (ACL – indefinite)

6300714.png

Perth Glory squad: 2.Alex GRANT, 4.Shane LOWRY, 5.Rhys WILLIAMS, 6.Dino DJULBIC, 7.Joel CHIANESE, 8.Rostyn GRIFFITHS (c), 9.Andy KEOGH, 10.Nebojsa MARINKOVIC, 13.Nicholas FEELY (gk), 14.Chris HAROLD, 16.Joe MILLS, 17.Diego CASTRO, 18.Mitch OXBORROW, 19.Josh RISDON, 22.Adam TAGGART, 23.Kosta PETRATOS, 24.Milan SMILJANIC, 33.Liam REDDY (gk)
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 6.Dino DJULBIC (promoted), 7.Joel CHIANESE (return from injury), 18.Mitch OXBORROW (promoted) Outs: 15.Brandon WILSON (not selected)

Unavailable: Nil

---------------------------------------------------
Fixture History v Perth Glory (Hyundai A-League)
Matches 35 / Mariners 18 / Glory 10 / Drawn 7
Goals Scored 54 / Goals Conceded 43
Biggest Win: Mariners 5 Glory 0 at Allianz Stadium, 2010/11 Round 12
Biggest Loss: Glory 4 Mariners 0 at nib Stadium, 2015/16 Round 23

Mariners v Glory at Central Coast Stadium
Played 15 / Mariners 11 / Glory 2 / Drawn 2

Last Meeting
2016/17 Round 1, nib Stadium
Perth Glory 3 Central Coast Mariners 3

Form - Last Five (A-League)
CCM - L D W L D
PER - W L D L W​

Last edited:

Wombat

Keen for this one.
Maybe we can spring a surprise.
I'm hoping to get 10+ to this one. makes it harder for them to say no when we dont lose and play alright.

Gratis

I have a good feeling about this one
(I really don't)

It's become more * Hope springs occasionally, like a geyser * these days

FFC Mariner

I think they might just batter us into submission after a short turn around.

Faty and Galloway better be fit

dibo

Struggle street to get out of Sydney, get up to the game and drive home again so I'll be missing this one.

Big Al

Was thinking how under utilised Roy is and looked up some stats.

Most shots in A League = Roy at 18, of which 10 have been on target. Andy Keogh = 2nd on 17
Most Goals tied 1st Andy Keogh

Most offsides Roy is 2nd to Bulut,

Crosses Storm Roux is = 6th on 36 ahead of Mitch Austin and 3 ahead of Fab. Don't know if that includes corners

Most goals conceded is Perth

Most Saves Duncan (jets) 2nd is Izzo

Mariners Attackers
......................................RO.......BP.......CP......FF.....TB
Minutes.........................630......577......625....362....241
Goals...............................3..........0..........1.........0......0.
Shots on Target..............10.........2..........2.........1......0.
Shooting Accuracy..........55%....50%....29%....25%...0%
Successful crosses...........1.........2..........2........4.......0.
Crossing Accuracy..........100%..67%.....15%...21%....0%
Assists...............................1........0..........1.........1........1
Chances Created...............1........9..........9........4........5
Offsides..............................9........1..........1........0........1

Shows some disconnect between the attack and for a team that dominates possession, the attack doesn't get it or do anything useful with it

Stats from A League website

Last edited:

Forum Phoenix

Can't get back from Sydney in time - gutted. Home games are feeling pretty hard to come by after all these years. Which is hard on the mariners soul.

Forum Phoenix

Youth team Captain, Steve Whyte also put in another solid performance at left back and handled the attacking threat of Shannon Cole on the right wing. - See more at: http://www.ccmariners.com.au/

That's enough for me. Time for promotion son, move over Neill while Galloway recovers.

Attacking threat of Shannon cole? Im still laughing. Whyte may be great - but 'handling Shannon Coles attack' is an unuseable metric.

Big Al

Can't get back from Sydney in time - gutted. Home games are feeling pretty hard to come by after all these years. Which is hard on the mariners soul.
Don't forget kickoff not till 7.50pm so hopefully plenty can get back from Sydney and hopefully no parents pay attention

Pirate Pete

I told my son the Mariners were home on Thursday. After a discussion about kick off time he said he didn't want to go as it was too late.
I've told him he's going anyway. After all the times I took him to those Asian Cup games after disagreeing with his Mum about what time
we getting home. I think we got home at nearly 11pm one night.

We'll be there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred