• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R4: WSW v CCM @ Spotless

Forum Phoenix

Always extremes with you coach. Not a superstar - but no pariah either. First goal was a great ball and the line being set too high if anything - which is not set by him.
Looks better than Neil imo. So that's a net gain.

Wombat

Yes. But if he does one good thing he will be a superstar no doubt. Out of position constantly, shows no drive forward, he is getting a bath
Who?....if you are talking about Galloway you are talking shit.
The boy is way better and more composed than Neill.
Who do you coach Woy Woy u7c?

Last edited:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I mean, sometimes refereeing Futsal, or even low grade mens, I'd be refereeing a bunch of blokes, probably footy blokes wanting to stay fit. Never played the game before so they think a tackle is just throwing themselves at the player and as long as the ball is somewhere involved it's fine.

Faty should not be tackling like a low grade aussie rules player who's never played before and doesn't really watch it but picked up the game just to stay fit and because there's nothing better to do on a Tuesday night.

nebakke

MY GOD THIS IS FRUSTRATING TO WATCH!... They start working together a bit, start looking like something, then completely bollocks it up when it really matters :(

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

yep. It's a worry, but I don't think there's a single area of the field where we don't desperately need at least one good player......

That throw in...omfg

nebakke

God - do these guys not read the stories of the players... Pearce debuted against Wanderers last season... ;)

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

We deserved that. Good job Redmayne went in feet first.
while refereeing, I see so many goals given away by keepers not wanting to give away an IFK.
Seriously, if you're stuck with a backpass like that and you might not be able to get to it first....just make sure of it, get a hand on it, then deal with the indirect free kick that is much less likely to result in a goal.
I guess keepers are so used to worrying about the backpass that they don't think about it from that angle in the heat of the moment.
But it is always important to capitalise on those mistakes, and we certainly did that. Pressure, and good tackle.

Pirate Pete

while refereeing, I see so many goals given away by keepers not wanting to give away an IFK.
Seriously, if you're stuck with a backpass like that and you might not be able to get to it first....just make sure of it, get a hand on it, then deal with the indirect free kick that is much less likely to result in a goal.
I guess keepers are so used to worrying about the backpass that they don't think about it from that angle in the heat of the moment.
But it is always important to capitalise on those mistakes, and we certainly did that. Pressure, and good tackle.
I think he'd have got a kick in the head and a free kick if he went for it with his hands.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred