• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R24: Melb Heart vs CC Mariners

kevrenor

Sunday, 23 March 2014

Melbourne Heart FC v Central Coast Mariners FC

AAMI Park, Melbourne

Kick-off: 3:00pm local (3:00pm AEDT)

Referee: Hiroyuki Kimura (JPN) - interesting exchange
Assistant Referee1:Luke Brennan
Assistant Referee2:George Lakrindis
Fourth Official:Shaun Evans

TV broadcast:2.30pm (AEDT) Live coverage on FOX Sports 3HD and on Sky Sport 4 (New Zealand).
Radio Broadcast:774 ABC Melbourne, ABC Local radio Victoria, 92.5 ABC Central Coast. Grandstand Digital Melbourne. Online/Mobile phone app
Join the conversation on Twitter using the hash-tag#MHTvCCM
To purchase tickets visitwww.aleague.com.au/tickets

Melbourne Heart FC squad: 1.Andrew REDMAYNE (GK), 3.Robbie WIELAERT, 4.Orlando ENGELAAR, 6.Patrick GERHARDT, 7.Iain RAMSAY, 8.Massimo MURDOCCA, 10.Harry KEWELL (C), 13.Jonatan GERMANO, 15.David WILLIAMS, 16.Aziz BEHICH, 17.Jason HOFFMAN, 18.David VRANKOVIC, 19.Benjamin GARUCCIO, 20.Tando VELAPHI (GK), 21.Stefan MAUK, 22.Nicholas KALMAR, 23.Mate DUGANDZIC, 24.Patrick KISNORBO
**Two to be omitted**

Ins:16.Aziz BEHICH (promoted), 18.David VRANKOVIC (promoted)
Outs:Nil
Unavailable:Nil

Central Coast Marinerssquad:1.Justin PASFIELD (Gk), 3.Joshua ROSE, 4.Marcel SEIP, 5.Zachary ANDERSON, 7.John HUTCHINSON (C), 8.Nick MONTGOMERY, 9.Mitchell DUKE, 11.Nick FITZGERALD, 12.Liam REDDY (Gk), 15.Storm ROUX, 17.Anthony CACERES, 19.Matt SIMON, 20.Bernie IBINI, 21.Mile STERJOVSKI, 25.Eddy BOSNAR, 26.Kim SEUNG-YONG, 28.Glen TRIFIRO
**two to be omitted**

Ins:17.Anthony CACERES (returns from injury)
Outs:Nil
Unavailable: 10.Marcos FLORES (knee – season), 13.Hayden MORTON (thigh – 1 week), 14.Michael MCGLINCHEY (on loan – Vegalta Sendai), 18.Michael NEILL (knee – season), 23.Adam KWASNIK (knee – season)

Roy Law

So Brent Griffiths and Isaka Cernak are Unavailable, are not In nor Out, but did play minutes in the ACL game. There must be some Hokey Cokey going on!

Tassiemariner

'Anata wa tawagoto no shinpandearu'
Little something to yell at the referee on Sunday.

3 of our 9 meetings against the Heart have ended 1-0 to us and I expect another one. Goal from Duke

MrCelery

No Sim either? Was looking forward to seeing more of him. But Rose is certainly playing well since he's returned. Good to have able players challenging for a spot. Keeps everyone on their toes.

kevrenor

No Sim either? Was looking forward to seeing more of him. But Rose is certainly playing well since he's returned. Good to have able players challenging for a spot. Keeps everyone on their toes.

Mossy seems to be doing a partial rotation to keep some fresh players for both A-League and ACL

eenfish

Safe to say Kim will get a start, and hopefully Dukey will too. And Caceres should be pairing Hutcho or Monty in the midfield.

Shame no Sim, though. Rosey plays midweek and again on the weekend?

Whatever. Whoever plays I'm keen to see the boys in the flesh again. :headbounce::overheadl::shoutclap:

Gratis

MV have to win so they'll go for it. We defend well and hit them on the counter and the game's ours.
if only we'd been able to practice this strategy recently and successfully against a high quality, perhaps even Japanese, opposition...

eenfish

On the same vein at GrA, if we play as well as we did on Wednesday against Heart then we should win this.

VicMariner

On the same vein at GrA, if we play as well as we did on Wednesday against Heart then we should win this.
I think so too, their last two games have been a loss and a draw so the wave of confidence they were riding is probably over.
Our extra ACL commitments seem to have played the boys into form and given them the matches needed to get organized again.
COYY

tsd

Sim must be carrying a knock not to make either squad.

Monty to man mark engelaar out of the game and they become a bit toothless. Just gotta watch Williams and Ramsey for pace if we play with a high line

style_cafe

Williams is the danger man & currently the leagues top scorer.
Not bad when you consider Heart lost a bag full of games early on.

Our guys have shown some outstanding character this year & despite our earlier problem Mossy seems to have them focussed now .
Hopefully we can charge into the finals on the back of some good AFC form.

dibo

Nailed on dead cert. I'd explain why, but I don't have time - have to get to the TAB.

nebakke

We'll beat Hear.. 2-0 at least... I'd be very surprised if Perfffffff wins tonight though... Then again, I've been so bad at the tipping this season I just gave up on the Fantasy league, not much point in winning the wooden spoon by hundreds of points when there's no trophy ;)

So, come to think of it, we'll lose to Heart, 2-0 and Perff will get smashed by WSW! ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred