• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R24 games

shipwreck

Adelaide currently 3-0 against Fury so this game is even more important, they are narrowing their goal difference so we need to get our heads up with a good win against Sydney and hold on to this second spot we've battled for for so long!

On another note, is anyone else getting frustrated with teams getting piss easy games against a North Queensland Fury that doesnt give a shit? I mean honestly, they left their two strikers home for poor attitudes, their players dont care, and the other teams are reaping the benfits, we played against a tough resilient fury and scraped crappy 1-0 wins...

My little rant, hopefully the Adelaide - Fury game doesnt turn into a cricket score, they need 6 goals to match

shipwreck

4-0 now, everything I said above x 10000000

A fury that doesnt give a shit 4-0 down with nearly an hour to go against an Adelaide that needs to score more goals, f**king bullshit

Atomic

Thems the breaks. Sometimes life works for you, sometimes it works against you. All we can do is worry about our own performance. Not a bad position to be in actually :)

Bex

Yeh, it sucks shipwreck. I was thinking "match fixing" thoughts whilst watching their defensive line standing back off players whilst the fifth goal was scored. These guys are so totally inept it's unbelievable.

kevrenor

Adelaide leading NQ Fury 5-0 early in the second half.
Our points and goals for lead is under assault.

kevrenor

69th minute and they are equal with us - except we have a game in hand. Not over yet.

'4M. Flores'28T. Dodd'37M. Flores'42I. Ramsay'47S. van Dijk'67S. van Dijk

kevrenor

8-1

72P. Nikas (NQF),
then
'83 S. van Dijk
'87 M. Flores

Matty Ryan backup keeper got plenty of practice, lol

Goes to show, we must win all our games, starting on Sunday!

cbowden9000

It's an absolute joke that teams scheduled to play the Fury near the end of the season get a ridiculous goal difference boost. It's close to match fixing. We earned a 7 goal difference gap over Adelaide and now all our hard work over the season has been for nothing as Adelaide score 8 goals in this farce of a fixture!

samster

all we can do is turn up on sunday and bag three points, then head to hindmarsh and show them who deserves to be in second

Matt--Simon

Does Fury's future in the league depend only on the 1.5M that they need in the next 10 day? Or is it performance based as well? If not I think I might have an idea of how they are getting the money (the more the oppisition pay the worse Fury's performance is).

Forum Phoenix

all we can do is turn up on sunday and bag three points, then head to hindmarsh and show them who deserves to be in second

It is frustrating. That NQF defense was the easily the worst I've ever seen in the HAL and I knew before this game even kicked off it was going to very likely be the end of our goal difference... That hurts I know CB.

However, samster is 100% spot on. If we beat SFC then go to Hindmarsh and beat them, second spot will very likely be ours.
and if they beat us... they may well deserve to be second...

Its certainly going to be one hell of a clash... With Leckie back, Dodd finding form and their new signings... they have greatly strengthened at the right time of the season. Throw in Ramsays pace, Flores skill and Sergio golden boot quality finishing as well and they are a VERY dangerous team.

However, imo we are better drilled and more consistent than AUFC who generally look a bit more disjointed than us.
We are a great team. Whereas I'd call AUFC a team with some great players who when on song can produce great results.

If both teams turn it on... it will be one hell of a game... And even though away from home... I think our heart and beautiful understanding of our system of play will be JUST enough to give us the edge.

But first things first. SFC are not going to lay down Fury style. *Shakes head* God that was truly awful.

mariners4ever

goodbye fury, its been fun while its lasted.
In all seriousness though, i can probably see maybe 6/7 of these players getting contracts (including the already contracted players) elsewhere, as well as possibly straka as well

Jesus

Jesus
On a side note, this round should have a pretty decent average for crowds. 11k here, us vs bling, melbourne derby. GC throwing gates open

kevrenor

Final score Victory 2 - Heart 2
10 yellows and a red (Kevin Muscat) by Chris Beath

Crowd: 32,231 at Docklands

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members