• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R17: Nix versus CCM

JoyfulPenguin

I think we're all being a little harsh on Fletcher. It was his first game back from a long term injury but I agree he shouldn't have started over Bingham. I think in a few weeks after he has had a few runs off the bench and (hopefully) scored a few goals we can get a better read on him.

dibo

Yeah, I think he'll come good.

He was moving to the right places but not seeing ball the other day. It'll come. I'm more confident with him than Sutton!

Big Al

Depends on the game plan. Attack early and hold on or come home strong which is more our current style.

Don't see any point pushing Garcia to hard to early especially away. Needs to be ready to start on Feb 14 even if only goes 60m that home game.

Can Bingham go 90m? We need players to take advantage of Garcia when he comes on.

I'd stick with Fletcher while the defence is fresh and come with Bingham at half time and Garcia at 55m

Luca Brasi

I heard Vince Lia had 5 yellows also??
TW said in the post match that with the travel to NZ it would be risky to start LG.

Manny_ccm

Saturday, 30 January 2016

Wellington Phoenix v Central Coast Mariners

AMI Stadium, Christchurch

Kick-Off: 7:15 PM (Local) (5:15 PM (AEDT))

Referee: Strebre Delovski

Assistant Referee 1: Mark Rule

Assistant Referee 2: Simon Lount

Fourth Official: Matthew Conger

TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 5.00pm (AEDT) and Sky Sport 3 (New Zealand)

Radio Broadcast: 92.5 ABC Central Coast, Online & via the ABC Radio Mobile App – A-league Live. Coast FM 96.3 (Central Coast)

Join the conversation on Twitter using the hash-tag #WELvCCM

Wellington Phoenix squad: 1.Glen MOSS (GK) (c), 2.Manny MUSCAT, 3.Justin GULLEY, 4.Roly BONEVACIA, 5.Troy DANASKOS, 6.Dylan FOX, 8.Alex RODRIGUEZ, 10.Michael MCGLINCHEY, 11.Kwabena APPIAH, 12.Blake POWELL, 13.Albert RIERA, 15.James MCGARRY, 16.Louis FENTON, 19.Tom DOYLE, 20.Lewis ITALIANO (GK), 23.Matthew RIDENTON, 24.Logan ROGERSON, 28.Joel STEVENS

**two to be omitted**

Ins: 3.Justin GULLEY (promoted), 5.Troy DANASKOS (promoted), 15.James MCGARRY (promoted), 24 Logan ROGERSON (promoted)

Outs: 17.Vince LIA (suspended – 1 week), 22.Andrew DURANTE (suspended – 1 week)

Unavailable: 7.Jeffery SARPONG (calf strain - 1 week), 14.Alex RUFER (broken leg - season), 18.Ben SIGMUND (hip - 2 to 3 weeks), 21.Roy KRISHNA (ankle - 10 to 12 weeks)

Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Paul IZZO (GK), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jacob POSCOLIERO, 6.Mitch AUSTIN, 7.Fabio FERREIRA (c), 10.Luis GARCIA, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 15.Brad McDONALD, 16.Liam ROSE, 17.Francesco STELLA, 19.Josh BINGHAM, 21.Michael NEILL, 22.Jake McGING, 23.Tomislav USKOK, 28.Matthew FLETCHER, 40. Tom HEWARD-BELLE (GK)

**one to be omitted**

Ins: 3.Josh ROSE (promoted), 12.Trent BUHAGIAR (promoted), 23.Tomislav USKOK (promoted), 40. Tom HEWARD-BELLE (GK) (promoted)

Outs: 5.Harry ASCROFT (suspended – 1 week), 8.Nick MONTGOMERY (suspended – 1 week), 13.Alastair BRAY (GK) (injured foot – 1 week)

Unavailable: 9.Roy O’Donovan (suspended – 5 weeks),

Read more at http://www.a-league.com.au/article/...6jo8viinrvs91hw5yzuw0lx1j#Ygotop8FX5kU3OiG.99

JoyfulPenguin

Saturday, 30 January 2016

Wellington Phoenix v Central Coast Mariners

AMI Stadium, Christchurch

Kick-Off: 7:15 PM (Local) (5:15 PM (AEDT))

Referee: Strebre Delovski

Assistant Referee 1: Mark Rule

Assistant Referee 2: Simon Lount

Fourth Official: Matthew Conger

TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 5.00pm (AEDT) and Sky Sport 3 (New Zealand)

Radio Broadcast: 92.5 ABC Central Coast, Online & via the ABC Radio Mobile App – A-league Live. Coast FM 96.3 (Central Coast)