• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R17: Nix versus CCM

kevrenor

OK, time to move on.

Great to see Garcia is going to travel.

Nix are hurting from recent games .. hopefully we can continue the pain.

Big Al

No Ashcroft 5th yellow
No Monty Red Card

No Durante 5th yellow

I'd put Uskok in for Ashcroft and McGing for Monty.

Give Garcia another 30mins. It's an away game no need to over do it.

Bingham to sub on with Garcia again or go with him from the start? I'd stay as was last week

VicMariner

Must win.
Nix are one of three teams above us on 16 points. We have to get wins over these guys to avoid the spoon.

Wombat

No Ashcroft 5th yellow
No Monty Red Card

No Durante 5th yellow

I'd put Uskok in for Ashcroft and McGing for Monty.

Give Garcia another 30mins. It's an away game no need to over do it.

Bingham to sub on with Garcia again or go with him from the start? I'd stay as was last week

Bingham to start. new bloke was woeful

true believer

he looked like he hadn't played for 2 years . he could be real good after getting some match fitness.
with our current game plan bingham is definately better starting .
I think bingas is growing as a player and could be a real good .
but I like some of the things flech did . he got a corner in the 2nd half that was top shelf

Timmah

Hope the CHCH pitch isn't like the one at North Harbour that Nix played Victory on last month...

style_cafe

Bingham to start. new bloke was woeful
I thought Fletcher was good in his debut.
He was a bit under done on fitness but for a guy that hadn`t played for a while he did ok.
Another few weeks & Paddy will be fighting for a spot up front.

I just hope the referee & his assistants do their jobs.
Last week was woeful again.

Capt. Awesome

Predict Garcia will start and get 55-60. Looks like he can manage it to me.
I don't think it is wise to start him. He was walking around a lot in defence last week conserving energy. I think its best to start the guys that can run all day then bring him on to tear the Nux apart.

Pirate Pete

I don't think it is wise to start him. He was walking around a lot in defence last week conserving energy. I think its best to start the guys that can run all day then bring him on to tear the Nux apart.

I'd like to see him start, but have to agree with you that it's not possible at the moment. I'm not sure if it's wise to bring him on with half an hour gone either.
Probably half time or half an hour to go at the moment.

Although if he's being paid that much he should play from the start and just come over to the sideline and sit down for five minutes while he's getting his breath back.
After all we are used to playing with ten men.

dibo

He was doing the soft-press - jog in the right spot, occupy space, block passing avenues. He also made a sliding challenge at one point, did he not?

Capt. Awesome

He was doing the soft-press - jog in the right spot, occupy space, block passing avenues. He also made a sliding challenge at one point, did he not?

I'm not saying he wasn't effective but to expect him to do 45+ mins at the start of a game when the opposition is at full speed and also after a longish flight is a bit risky. I don't think he will keep up yet and may risk injury. I'd give him another 30mins at the end. Next week I think he will have enough to start.

Timmah

I wouldn't be comfortable seeing him start just yet but I see no reason he couldn't come on at HT depending how the game is travelling and how Stella is managing the midfield.

I hope Bingham gets the nod ahead of Fletcher this week, but who knows.

scottmac

Suspended
I thought Fletcher was good in his debut.
He was a bit under done on fitness but for a guy that hadn`t played for a while he did ok.
Another few weeks & Paddy will be fighting for a spot up front.

I just hope the referee & his assistants do their jobs.
Last week was woeful again.
I thought fletcher was carrying a few kgs. Not fully fit yet looks like. Did well to get through what he did i reckon

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred