• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Quintana Sixes

Ted

Davo said:
It was a fun game mate, looking forward to the rematch.  Goodluck next week.

Wont happen mate, everyone plays each team once during the comp unless we both make the finals.

Ted

We're playing a team called 'Unsure' tonight, hopefully we play better than last week.

Ted

Ted said:
We're playing a team called 'Unsure' tonight, hopefully we play better than last week.

I have just been informed that we have won by forfeit.
They are trying to organise a game for us to play instead.

dru

Ted said:
Ted said:

Your having a good run this week Ted.

Ted

dru said:
Ted said:
Ted said:

Your having a good run this week Ted.

Yeah mate 2 wins without scoring a goal.  :D

kanewillow said:
wen will we know if we are playing

Ahh well even if they cant organise another team we can still have a game amongst ourselves mate. Tony won't be there though as he is still a bit crook and not sure if Dave is coming either.

Ted

skilbeck said:
damn, whats happening ted? i need the fix :p

still turn up mate. tim and tony both are sick and will not be there. dave isnt sure if he can make it either.

Ted

Well we played a make up game and lost the first half and won the 2nd half to lose the game 2-1. We were missing 3 players though and had one sub for the first half, 2nd half was the minimal 6.

We still get the 3 points though as it was a forfeit, so all good.

WE DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY GAME FEES either, lol!  ;D

Was good to meet Skilzy and Phil too.

C'mon next week!

Ted

Bearinator said:
Ted said:
WE DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY GAME FEES either, lol!  ;D

I wonder if Sam reads this forum

I doubt it tho

Yeah i doubt it as well.  The foreiting team should have to pay their game fees, but the team that shows to play should be exempt from it. It would make teams WANT to be there no matter what, as they are paying anyway and they can always borrow from other teams if they are short on players.

Ted

Our 3rd round was against a team called R&R United and we started out well and were soon up 1-0 when I wrong footed the keeper to slot in an easy goal and go 1 up. They soon evened things up when a kick taken from within our keepers box was allowed as a goal. Dave soon slotted another in to take us up 2-1. Several other shots hit the post and some obvious penalties were not called. The worst being a tackle from behind as I was about to shoot for goal. Kano made some wicked saves to keep us in the game, but just before full time our defence broke down and allowed them to even the score up once again.

Overall a great game which we sould have won. Final score 2 all.

Looking forward to next week.

deano

Yeah it was very enjoyable.Still cant believe i missed that 1 on 1 opportunity against the keeper :headbutt: should have chipped him, oh well guess i have to work on that (among other things)

Ted

deano said:
Yeah it was very enjoyable.Still cant believe i missed that 1 on 1 opportunity against the keeper :headbutt: should have chipped him, oh well guess i have to work on that (among other things)

Or push it to the side and a quick tap in as he comes close to you.

You played welll though Deano, just unlucky with that shot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred