• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Quintana Sixes

Ted

Anyone keen to play in the 6 a side comp at Mingara on Thursday nights PM me or leave a reply to show your interest. At present we have 3 confirmed, 2 interested and need a total of 8 players for our AA team.

Post subject modified due to comp commencing and team completed.

Kanwal Bull

would have loved to but already in a comp on thursdays.. well 2 comps on thursdays.  good luck tho hope ya's win.. me and jimmy played there years ago when we were like 14 and won the all age comp and the prize was drink vouchers for the club but since we were too young they didnt give them to us... still waiting for our prize lol

Ted

For those playing the Mingara comp.
Match fees are $40 per team per game.
(game fees spilt between 8 - half comp paid up front)
Rego (insurance) fees are a one off $5 per player.

Ted

As far as I know we still need one more player (preferably a keeper).

Team name: Quintana

Ted

kanewillow said:
i can play keep half decent if ya can find another field player but if ya find a keep will be good 2

Ahh that's good to know if we don't get a keeper then we have another option.

Ted

kanewillow said:
i can play keep half decent if ya can find another field player but if ya find a keep will be good 2

Done mate, Tony said he can be our back up keeper and can also swap and give you a run occasionally as well.

We now have our 8th player, but a 9th would be great as well.

Ted

Our kits have been selected and ordered and I have ordered an extra size large strip.

Rego deadline is Thursday (16th Oct) and a 9th player is required.

The team had 10 players registered last comp and usually there were 2 no shows per game.

~Floss~

Ted, do you have a link or contact info for teams registration?
(if it's not already too late..... I noticed the deadline is 16/10)

Ted

Comp kicks off tonight. About bloody time!
C'mon Quintana!

What's your team called Floss?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred