• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Predictions 2011-2012 HAL 7

tsd

1- central coast
2- adelaide
3- brisbane
4- victory
5- newcastle
6-heart
7-perth
8- sydney
9- wellington
10- goldcoast

may be the last seasons for wellington and goldcoast

Forum Phoenix

1 - CCM
2- Roar
3- Victory
4- AU
5- Heart
6- SFC
7- NIX
8- Peth
9- Scum
10- GCU

* Jason Culina to star in the W league.
* Andy Harper to piss me off no end.
* Musti to score goal of the season.
* Branko Culina to make excuses and take no responsibility about his teams awful season
* GA wins coach of the year
* Bozanic - wins player of the year
* 2 Mariners games get @@#^^% washed out @@#@#$#$
* Matty golden boot
* New home town record for our home ground major semi

LFCMariners

If you like a bet, I strongly recommend you put good money on Adelaide to win the toilet seat. I am near certain the FFA have already decided on it.

We should accept that fact that the FFA sees our club as somewhere in the realm of the "bad guy" teams in sports movies or the team that plays the Harlem Globetrotters. As long as that stays the case, success will always be more difficult for us to come by.

dibo

If you like a bet, I strongly recommend you put good money on Adelaide to win the toilet seat. I am near certain the FFA have already decided on it.

We should accept that fact that the FFA sees our club as somewhere in the realm of the "bad guy" teams in sports movies or the team that plays the Harlem Globetrotters. As long as that stays the case, success will always be more difficult for us to come by.

tinfoil_hat.jpg

FFC Mariner

1) Mariners
2) Adelaide
3) Roar
4) Heart
5) Tards
6) Nix
7)Glory
8) Sydney
9) Scum
10) Fold coast

1st coach to be sacked = Lavicka after a winless start followed by either Branko or Fergie

Baird to score in the NYL

dibo

Humorous jpegs aside, what evidence do you have to dispute the points I made?
I have to prove there's no conspiracy? Google "Occam's Razor" and get back to me.

You're not 'making points', you're making far-fetched claims about the FFA rigging the competition instead of simply accepting that we haven't won the title.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, lay off the bong water.

LFCMariners

I have to prove there's no conspiracy? Google "Occam's Razor" and get back to me.

You're not 'making points', you're making far-fetched claims about the FFA rigging the competition instead of simply accepting that we haven't won the title.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, lay off the bong water.

Oh but we did win the title- in 2008. :eek:verhead:

All I am saying is, don't be too surprised if/ when Adelaide United win the toilet seat early next year. Even if the GF is between us and them, at Bluetongue. In the eyes of the FFA, 5,000 pissed off hardcore Mariners fans isn't half as important as 20,000+ Adelaide bandwagoners who have a great time watching their first full A-League game.

Jesus

Jesus
1. Adelaide
2. Mariners
3. Brisbane
4. Victory
5. Newcastle
6. Gold Coast
7. Sydney
8. Heart
9. Perth
10. Nix

Fergie to go first after 8 rounds
Worst discipline - perth

finally retired

Fergie to get the boot from PG and Harry to be out injured sometime during the season...

that's a pretty safe prediction.......

I think the top 6 will all be very close with only Newcastle/Nix/Perth/GCU out of the mix..... Any of the top 6 to make the final against us.

Forum Phoenix

Personally i'm devastated, by all the goings on in the league atm.

f**k all chance Culina will get a run in the W league now :angry:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred