• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Pre game music review

Pokes

Hey Guys! Always appreciate this feedback and will pass on to our audio providers. It would be great to get an idea where about in the stadium you are sitting also - as where the speakers are positioned affects the levels for fans as well. This kind of feedback is great to know so we can continue to create an enjoyable match day. Thank you :)

Coast Football Ramble

Chase The Sun as goal music too please, maybe even the crowd version.
We've sung it in the bay for years and have not had the request taken up on yet.
Unfortunately Adelaide now use it.

The song last night was not good.

moomoo

Hey Guys! Always appreciate this feedback and will pass on to our audio providers. It would be great to get an idea where about in the stadium you are sitting also - as where the speakers are positioned affects the levels for fans as well. This kind of feedback is great to know so we can continue to create an enjoyable match day. Thank you :)
Bay 40

FFC Mariner

I don't mind the 90's playlist TBH. I just loved Tom Petty but won't back down is his worst ever release that's just white Midwest soft rock rubbish.
His entire catelogue shits on DBD.
/end rant.
However. Immigrant song. Yes please

BaysideMariner

It's a funny thing. I am in my mid forties and I didn't mind the music. I did think it was a little too loud but the growth is in the younger generations. And they love it. I was on the second level on the leagues club side.

Tevor

I’m going against the grain and want to say I think the music and the ground announcements are the best they have been for at least 5 years. It’s improving every game and to be honest with music you will never keep everyone happy. It’s a bit like jersey’s some will hate it, some will love it.

My teenagers have noticed the difference and are enjoying the game day experience more this year and that not just because we have won a few games which does help with getting them to the games as well.

style_cafe

Same as every other season for the past 10 years or so, all the giveaways and ground interviews etc are on the west side in a predominantly empty stand whilst the eastern stand and northern section get sweet F**k all.
I`t can`t be that hard to walk across the pitch every second home game and share the love ...:popcorn::popcorn:

true believer

bay 37

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami