• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Player movements 2013/2014

midfielder

Wonders aloud if the Flying Circus / Drive Bys / Tards or most other teams had signed Kim... the media be all over his signings... while not unreported his signing has hardly been commented on ... Waits for Fozzie smh article next week as he seems to consider all the things he thinks we do poorly ....

GoonerDoz

Sorry for all of the questions below....

Reckon Kim will play a part this Sat?

Btw, is there another Mariners forum? I remember visiting one a few years back, but I can't seem to find it anymore, it must have shut down?

Also, didn't the Mariners have a youth Korean player with permed hair a couple of years back? What ever happened to him? Lol

scottmac

Suspended
Yes he will play a part this weekend. Although limited.
If there is another forum it's not worth a visit ;)
I think your permed hair wonder kid is Mustafa Amini, very much Australian, & playing for Dortmund II in Germany.

kevrenor

Answers for the 'non-trolling' GoonerDoz

No, as he hasn't yet got an international clearance :( If it comes through he may warm the bench, with late cameo

No, there was a very, very short lived Yellow Army one, but this is about the 3rd or 4th version of the fans forum started in October, 2004 (cue exciting 10 years celebrations at start of next season? :thumbup: )

Not laughing out loud about a non-existent Korean player, permed hair or not. :popcorn:

Sorry for all of the questions below....

Reckon Kim will play a part this Sat?

Btw, is there another Mariners forum? I remember visiting one a few years back, but I can't seem to find it anymore, it must have shut down?

Also, didn't the Mariners have a youth Korean player with permed hair a couple of years back? What ever happened to him? Lol

GoonerDoz

Cheers fellas, I swear there was a Korean lad who played a trial game or something...guess he never cut the mustard cos I never saw him ever again!

kevrenor

Matthew Sim played for Sutherland Sharks Fc in their pre-season cup game on Sunday:

Sutherland ‘Sharks’ FC:Andrew Depta (gk); Perry Moustakis (Nick Littler +55′), Michael Stewart (John Koulizakas +70′), Jarrod Benham (Jayden McLeod +77′), Matthew Gordon; Nathan Elasi, Matthew Sim, Nick Stavroulakis (c); Adamos Pierettis, Jamie McMaster (Jordan Roberts +70′), Pani Nikas (Christopher McStay +55′)

Scored 10 goals for Manly United last season. BTW, Glen Trifiro scored 7.

I was/am hoping one or two of the Academy got a spot for the ACL eg. Nathan Verity

pjennings

How big is the ACL squad?

So far the ACL squad probably looks like

Reddy
Bradasevic
Pasfield

Rose
Sim
Anderson
Bosnar
Seip
Griffiths
Roux
Morton

Montgomery
Caceres
Hutchinson
Trifiro
Kalik

Fitzgerald
Slater
Seung-Yong
Cernak
Rose
Curran
Sterjovski
Ibini

Simon
Duke

kevrenor

GLORY AGREE EARLY RELEASE OF ISAKA CERNAK

Perth Glory FC has agreed to an early release of central midfielder Isaka Cernak from his playing contract effective immediately.

Isaka Cernak, who has been at the club since 2012, has been released to allow him to sign a contract with fellow A-League club, Central Coast Mariners that will take him through to the end of the 2014/15 Hyundai A-League season.

The decision to release Isaka Cernak early from his contract follows the Club’s signing in the January transfer window of local West Australian midfielder Rostyn Griffiths, Serbian midfielder Nebojsa Marinkovic and Lithuanian international striker Darvydas Sernas.

Perth Glory would like to congratulate Isaka on his move and wish him all the best in the future.

pjennings

Great career OS plus

2006 world Cup

90 minutes against Brazil
71 minutes against Croatia
81 minutes against Italy

puts him firmly in the golden generation.

More importantly an absolute gentleman. I wish him good fortune in his life after his playing career.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred