• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Petrie to Join Fergie at NQ

Jorome Alexander Bennett

In the tradition of the New York Red Bulls, what about the club court one of Australia's leading bussinessmen into being a naming sponsor.

North Queensland Dick Smiths.

Yellow and black kit. All the players wear thick rimmed glasses.

The football manager, Ferguson, being in charge of the Dicks would be known as 'The Big Dick'.

dru

Goldenboy said:
In the tradition of the New York Red Bulls, what about the club court one of Australia's leading bussinessmen into being a naming sponsor.

The football manager, Ferguson, being in charge of the Dicks would be known as 'The Big Dick'.

I was thinking what a load of crap, then I got to the punch line and it all made sense. still a bad idea but at least funny for those in the know.

On a side note what do you think are the chances of us playing a trial against these guys given fergie is coaching them and we did trials this year in Mackay and Rockhampton?

Jesus

Jesus
Goldenboy said:

Nice. or...Pepsi presents...the north qld MAX...

Jorome Alexander Bennett

North Queensland Cougars?
I really like Mariners because one can see sail boats in action from the stadium. it makes sense. Cougars? 
I don't like Victory or Glory. Abtract. I don't like Roar. The Brisbane Growl? I like lions. Brisbane Lions. Oh. But Roar?
Adelaide do well in using their Reds tag. Sydney should follow suit with Blues. But Sydney management are too thick to be able to market a quality product.
Jets is a good team name, IMO. Phoenix is also good.
I do prefer that the club's official name doesn't have an animal. Norwich City FC. The Canaries.
Newcastle United Jets Football Club. No.
Grimsby Town FC.

I think Cougars is fine, but would like NQFC, with a nickname of Cougars.

Sean

Re: Cougars - I just picture a bunch of hot milfs running around in humid temperatures with Fergie and Stuey having a laugh.
I would make an away trip to Cougar land for sure, if there were Cougars that is.

RADINHO

nah its good to have friends from the mariners to be involved with the Norths the only bad thing though is that since we are so connected with them they will probably poach any player we have not contracted for net season.

Teddy Bear

From soccernet

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=581981&sec=global&root=global&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab4pos1&cc=3436

In particular

"Already the club is targeting between 12 and 14 players for next season, including a prominent Australian-based Socceroo for the crucial marquee role."

Any guesses - Moore, Thomson, Aloi$i, Jedi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred