• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Perth Glory V Central Coast Mariners

Allreet?

Too busy watching the F3...

In other news, quite looking forward to the other game tonight. MacLaren's going to tear WSW a new one...

Allreet?

Loved hearing DDS deflect all the questions about him onto the team.

Would never have believed it before as, watching from afar, he always seemed so aloof from his team mates. Something massive has changed.

Either that, or I'm completely wrong in my jaundiced assessment of a person I've never met...

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
The place where I browse a forum called ccmfans.net. Business research, naturally :)
Work ! , I vaguely remember going to somewhere in Sydney were I got barked at by a halfwit that didn’t know his own job let alone mine ...the only time I praised the pension was when I didnt have to catch that fkn train anymore ...anyway back to the forthcoming hostilities ...Us 3-1 ...howzat for confidink ?

Michael

Loved hearing DDS deflect all the questions about him onto the team.

Would never have believed it before as, watching from afar, he always seemed so aloof from his team mates. Something massive has changed.

Either that, or I'm completely wrong in my jaundiced assessment of a person I've never met...

outside looking in, he looks 300% happier and hungrier. Perhaps just become more self aware and grounded in his personal life. It’s wonderful to see, he’s turned into the asset we all hoped he would.
Still so young.

Wombat

Your kidding aren't you Turbo? He was signed the day after Jalota and before Urena. He has been here since before NYE. He has been training, though he has missed some sessions with niggling injuries. He has played in a couple of the Academy games and is way off the standard. He was signed as a payoff for Anton who sent OFK Beograd two of young players (who Monty did not want but had Euro passports) and we got Jankovic in return. Get rid of him in the next transfer window and upgrade Ballard or Smylie. That way we can start developing young players into genuine first team players and provide them with a pathway to decent clubs overseas and improve our profile and make the club more attractive for quality imports. I must add that we have done better with our recruitment this year than in the past with no obvious stuff-ups except for Jankovics, but happy to be proved wrong.

Need to see him before I agree. PL is well in the know but also VERY prone to rash statements, and once told us that Staj was no good for us. I'm pretty sure Monty once copped a PL serve.
A brilliant font of knowledge (and an excellent contributor) but always has an axe to grind or a side angle.

Pirate Pete

Evdq7YRVIAM51KR

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb