• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Patafta is now a scummer

Kareem

Alicia said:
keensy said:
Kareem said:
good choice for Patafta. One of only clubs he could go to with being guuaranteed a start!
had meetings with GvE lately? How do you know he guaranteed to start?

Probably because at the moment Patafta seems to be the only player in the team! :p
Thanks!
My point exactly- who is going to start ahead of him???

Paolo

Alicia said:
keensy said:
Kareem said:
good choice for Patafta. One of only clubs he could go to with being guuaranteed a start!

Probably because at the moment Patafta seems to be the only player in the team! :p
tbf, they have more players contracted for next season then we do.

Kareem, its up to GVE to decide who starts, you can never guarantee anything in football.

Kareem

keensy said:
Alicia said:
keensy said:
Kareem said:

tbf, they have more players contracted for next season then we do.

Kareem, its up to GVE to decide who starts, you can never guarantee anything in football.
i know u cant
but come on its Patafta in a depleted and weakened Jets squad. He couldnt start for us but tthats due to our strength
ps. didnt know they had more contracted???

dibo

we're actually kinda thin at the moment, especially when you take danny's suspension into consideration. we've basically got 14 players available for the first half of the season.

there are some near certain re-signings outside that number, but we've got some recruiting yet to go.

note my absence of predictions for how we'll go. ;)

serious14

dibo said:

Step up to the plate Sonny-Jim...... just go with "we'll scrape into the four perhaps" and you'll be safe either way.  ;)

dibo

serious14 said:
dibo said:

Step up to the plate Sonny-Jim...... just go with "we'll scrape into the four perhaps" and you'll be safe either way.  ;)

that's exactly where i've been standing so far - minimal chance of being horribly wrong.

grecquemariner

keensy said:
Kareem said:

Seriously, super dumb. Thats like saying " gee I wonder if John Aolisi will get a start for Sydney FC". Hello.

grecquemariner

Yeah i dont like where this season is going so far. I think it will either be like season one where we had mostly local talent and just played people off the park with grit determination or season two (we dont need to go into that do we).

kevrenor

grecquemariner said:
Yeah i dont like where this season is going so far. I think it will either be like season one where we had mostly local talent and just played people off the park with grit determination or season two (we dont need to go into that do we).

Be patient grasshopper! 8)

Paolo

grecquemariner said:
keensy said:
Kareem said:

Seriously, super dumb. Thats like saying " gee I wonder if John Aolisi will get a start for Sydney FC". Hello.
ah yea, super dumb to think that a young kid who is yet to prove himself in the league would not be guarantee'd a start  :-\ ::)

Bear

grecquemariner said:
keensy said:
Kareem said:

Aloi$i has played in ALL the big leagues on earth, and is THE best striker playing in this country

Patafta warmed the bench for Benfica, could not get a run in a team that played shit and finished in the bottom 4 in the a-league, and didnt set the world on fire when he did actually get on the park......

But yeah, I can see where your coming from  :-\

coast

Perm said:
To the tune of Rock the Casbah

No we don't like him,
F*ck Patafta
F*ck Patafta

Yeah i like it, might work better as

'we reaaaalllllllly dont like him,
f**k patafta,
f**k patafta'

or maybe not, i dunno.