• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Other A League Games 2023/24

Drew

Irankunda may find he gets more than one game for that outburst
I think it was justified, clearly getting his shirt pulled and held back by the defender, should have got a free kick for sure. But yes it was a build up of frustration from a lot of different scenarios during the match

Archie

fair play to victory, would've been planned to get into Nestory's head given his history of spitting the dummy when things don't work out

turbo

Irankunda may find he gets more than one game for that outburst
Nah only a second yellow for dissent. King got the call wrong but he can’t be reacting like that, somehow though it’s fine when Brattan or Grant hassles a ref on Friday night. I’m all for a dossent crackdown but it needs to be consistent and so far it hasn’t been.

scottmac

Suspended
Nah only a second yellow for dissent. King got the call wrong but he can’t be reacting like that, somehow though it’s fine when Brattan or Grant hassles a ref on Friday night. I’m all for a dossent crackdown but it needs to be consistent and so far it hasn’t been.
TBF, he doesn't do it like those you just mentioned. He completely loses his shit. He must temper his outbursts because he'll destroy his career.

turbo

TBF, he doesn't do it like those you just mentioned. He completely loses his shit. He must temper his outbursts because he'll destroy his career.
Those other two were pretty blatant on Friday but yes Irankunda definitely does it in an animated way. Needs to get that out of his system asap.

booney

Only watched the mini match of Jets and WSW-Trent Buhagiar and Stametopoulos were dynamic in the first half.They have much more in their attacking play then we do.Bayliss looked decent also.

Wombat

Hmmm, the concrete derby trophy could be under real threat this season. Scum ripping open the Drive Byes with ease at the moment.
See it when i believe it Tiger. I know Mick doesn't believe in stats (tbf Aust stats in the world cup were horrible....i dont think we got over 40% possession and yet we still progressed.....so you can be outperformed on the park like Glory were and still get a win) but the stats strongly favoured drive bys over the scummers.

Liam

Can't Believe how shit the scum where in the second half compared to the way they started, and the field looked rubbish also and was dead in some parts.

turbo

Can't Believe how shit the scum where in the second half compared to the way they started, and the field looked rubbish also and was dead in some parts.
They should have won by 4 but Buhagiar cant finish. 0/2 in one on one's with the keeper is horrible. WSW were always going to get something out of Newcastle but their attack should have had them out of reach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred