• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Other A league games 2022/23

turbo

So are the Nix having an identity crisis, playing at home and not wearing their normal kit. The last few weeks they have been easily mistaken for us. Just scored against the Aloisi mob, he must be starting to feel the pressure. Champs to spooners without getting any sweat on his brow.
Their away kit looks very CCM unlike last years which was great and individual. Then last week they did a mental health charity round in pink. I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery..

WU are a disaster. Aloisi should be the first manager out the door, something very wrong there.

StensnessGOAT

Strange that out of a battle of two equally mediocre teams Sportsbet had wanderers at 4.50 the win, I made a nice return from not much stake.

Not that I'm promoting gambling, in the last year I've won about 2 out of 50 bets, and only bet <$10 to make neutral games interesting.
Made $70 on the Bundesliga and Premier League on the weekend and tossed is all away today on tennis live betting. Now I'm miserable. f**k betting!

turbo

Craig Goodwin out of tonight’s game. Not a great start to capitalising on the Socceroos’ run.
It’s a pretty quick turn around and an away game. Can’t necessarily blame him. They are still promoting him and doing signings etc afaik

StensnessGOAT

I’m watching the cricket but following the stats, f**king hell Adelaide is dominating without scoring. Need them to win for the multi.

turbo

Agree, can’t help but think that should’ve been a red but it’s City so just a yellow
I think it was more down to the ball going out if Glover doesn’t grab it, being out wide and no obvious goal scoring opportunity. If he does that outside the box in the middle or while the ball is goal bound from out wide then absolutely.

Tevor

I think it was more down to the ball going out if Glover doesn’t grab it, being out wide and no obvious goal scoring opportunity. If he does that outside the box in the middle or while the ball is goal bound from out wide then absolutely.
Yeah I get it was very different from most hand balls committed by keepers. He is getting smashed on socials about how crap he is. He looked shocked when he did it so I don’t think that is helping his cause.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb