• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Official Mariners Preseason Cup thread

S

soccersensei

bikinigirl said:
. just on the subject of rain & bts - did they fix the drainage?
(i know they planned to)

Not sure, but they have been busy little bees over the past few months,
did a huge amount of laying sand - so that should make a good difference.
Crusty Demons was all just ramps and no earth - so their hopefully shouldn't be any more clogging issues too...

Bear

Pitch looks good at the moment. Very very good. Felt quite good to, not to sandy as it has been in the past

Weather permitted, it should be a cracker of a game tomorrow people. Plus we will get to see our old mate Dez play ;) your favourite player deej

kevrenor

For those who like to read - a Match report on the Qld Roar vs Mariners PSC Round 3 win at Perry Park yesterday is up at:

www.back-of-the-net.com

by Andrew Demack one of our Qld writers.  Also the Sydney vs Nix game.

Bex

kevrenor said:
For those who like to read - a Match report on the Qld Roar vs Mariners PSC Round 3 win at Perry Park yesterday is up at:

www.back-of-the-net.com

Terrible article; totally biased towards Roar.

I only like articles when they're totally biased towards the Mariners :piralaugh:

kevrenor

Bex said:
kevrenor said:
www.back-of-the-net.com

Terrible article; totally biased towards Roar.

I only like articles when they're totally biased towards the Mariners :piralaugh:

He is a Banana-bender after all!  Read the Sydney FC report - and he's a SFC fan!!

Also I forgot to mention the Sutho vs Wolves game report ... Pedj got a mention as one of the best players ... he made some great tackles!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Mariners aim to steady the ship in Sydney clash

By James Heffield, Betfair soccer bet journalist

OHHH  it says Heffield and here was I thinking he was the rhythm guitarist for Metallica moonlighting...hahahahah...silly RECKY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred