• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Official Mariners Preseason Cup thread

marinermick

Very tough game this Sunday against the Nix. As many of our players are underdone or coming back from injury would not be surprised if they win.

Wellington have Tony Lochead (wedding) and Michael Ferrante (injury) out. The latter is a bonus to them.

marinersman

Good to see Blochead so committed!

Mick, any news if it's on the radio yet? I had a look to see via their media radio partner website but it wasn't listed, so I'm assumming it's not covered.

marinermick

marinersman said:
Good to see Blochead so committed!

Mick, any news if it's on the radio yet? I had a look to see via their media radio partner website but it wasn't listed, so I'm assumming it's not covered.

checked the radio sport new zealand website and there is no listed

we will be covering the home game against sydney the next week

priorpeter

yeah managed to find some pretty old school PSC (as well as some old WCC!) clips on youtube.. nothing else to do at work after the boss goes home, its not as if i'd actually... work *gasp*!  :eek:

JamesH

According to someone in the Phoenix supporters' Yellow Fever forum:
There'll be a full live radio commentary on Newstalk ZB for those in Wellington.
For those outside Wellington, you can hear it on either the Newstalk ZB or Radio Sport websites.

If that is correct... I assume this is the link to listen to? http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/streaming/newstalkzb-streaming.asp

NZ is two hours ahead.

Deej

marinermick said:
Very tough game this Sunday against the Nix. As many of our players are underdone or coming back from injury would not be surprised if they win.

Wellington have Tony Lochead (wedding) and Michael Ferrante (injury) out. The latter is a bonus to them.

Ferrante LOL he's fkn rubbish

Very tough game indeed - Wellington are in for a much improved season IMO.

I would take a draw TBH

auskiwi

Yawn, you rednecks are funny boys. The most intelligent thing said on this thread is the opening statement.
You guys should be happy if you get a draw.
P.s sheep jokes are about as old as convict jokes, and just as boring.

Paolo

auskiwi said:
Yawn, you rednecks are funny boys. The most intelligent thing said on this thread is the opening statement.
You guys should be happy if you get a draw.
P.s sheep jokes are about as old as convict jokes, and just as boring.
Yet you still found the need to sign up and comment on them....i think they must have hit a nerve

For trolling, you get -1000 points

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred