• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

No english football on foxtel

Big Al

PaigeTurner

Entertainment Guide
Aug 16
EFL fans,

We love how passionate you are and we want you to know we are listening to your feedback. Thank you for your thoughts.

The EFL rights haven’t been awarded yet for this current season. It will be of paramount importance for us to communicate this to you as soon as we know the outcome.

We have not advertised the EFL at any stage in relation to this season’s competition.

We apologise for any frustration you experienced, it’s never our intention.

Cheers.
The Foxtel Team.

So rights still not assigned to Australia. Presume BeIn are in discussions

true believer

PaigeTurner

Entertainment Guide
Aug 16
EFL fans,

We love how passionate you are and we want you to know we are listening to your feedback. Thank you for your thoughts.

The EFL rights haven’t been awarded yet for this current season. It will be of paramount importance for us to communicate this to you as soon as we know the outcome.

We have not advertised the EFL at any stage in relation to this season’s competition.

We apologise for any frustration you experienced, it’s never our intention.

Cheers.
The Foxtel Team.

So rights still not assigned to Australia. Presume BeIn are in discussions
or disconnect fox between may and august and use the money for the QPR channel and the NFL channel
sounds like a plan

Wombat

whats your fancy .4 x $5 lottery tickets ? a slab ? for highest place .
im keen name a stake and come'on you Rrrr's

What about a 1 hour massage v a case of Leo (you can get in Aldi or Dan's). Thats like me giving you odds of 1.50.

If you dont fancy massage just a case of Stella to the winner.

Its on big fella!!!

P.S. The massage is from my beautiful staff not me.;)

true believer

What about a 1 hour massage v a case of Leo (you can get in Aldi or Dan's). Thats like me giving you odds of 1.50.

If you dont fancy massage just a case of Stella to the winner.

Its on big fella!!!

P.S. The massage is from my beautiful staff not me.;)
your on ps whats leo pps mooy scored to win it for huddersfield

Wombat

Pivo-Taylanda-Leo-Leo.jpg

Wombat

Ok thats adli for you.
I would also be ashamed to buy a slab of stella as it was my beer of choice 10 years ago at 5.2 . Now it 4.8 its very ordinary indeed.carlsberg went the same way .

May be little creatures pale ale or gauge IPA

You prefer a slab over a massage? If its Stella it has to be imported not made under licence here. Very different.

dibo

If you want a thread about competitive concussion, start one. But keep it on topic in here.

Wombat

If you have something constructive to post Dibo, please do. If not , go back to playing with your Bill Shorten puppets and be quiet.

dibo

If you have something constructive to post Dibo, please do. If not , go back to playing with your Bill Shorten puppets and be quiet.
I've made a point of not engaging with you, and that won't change here.
I was searching for the piss off nark emoji but couldn't find one.
...and that's a good example of why I don't engage with you.

There's a new thread by the way, so post over there if you're going to post about fight sports.

true believer

I've made a point of not engaging with you, and that won't change here.
...and that's a good example of why I don't engage with you.

There's a new thread by the way, so post over there if you're going to post about fight sports.
really ! why bother ? it's not on the main forum and nobody else gives a shit .

dibo

Or maybe you could stay on topic, and if you want to start a new topic, start a new thread.

true believer

Whats the topic ? the championship ? The premier league ? Sports betting ? The nfl ? Television ? Maybe , just maybe you either should join in or leave it alone .
There is no abuse or any other shinaigans going on here .

Sing it " let it go let it go"

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami