• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

'New' A-League Ad

northernspirit

crappy attempt
i actually think the song is good for a football ad, but not with the accompaning footage they have used, it needed more footage of the fans and real match footage imo... we're still learning!

Paolo

northernspirit said:
crappy attempt
i actually think the song is good for a football ad, but not with the accompaning footage they have used, it needed more footage of the fans and real match footage imo... we're still learning!
Fox Sports ftw, they already make great ads with fans as the focus

northernspirit

the fox sports ads are awesome, and i bet they cost 1/10th to make too!
watching those ads makes you feel so pumped up for football, the FFA one doesnt do that for me, sometimes its better to not use a marketers ideas and use ideas fromm a broader range of people... i.e fans

Bear

It pumped me up for games when it 1st came out

Rehash = puts me to sleep

Bring back the V1 ad with the paint, loved it  :thumbup:

Jesus

Jesus
The ad is dodgy. I thought last year that it is too dull, not bright enough.
Why not use highlights of the actual league? Sack whack did some good things then, so did aloisi? There have been some real ripper goals over the past 3 years, and plays.

northernspirit

maybe they are trying to appeal to the bandwaggoners by making it look slick, but i agree it looks too dark and im with bear, v1 ad with the paint was much much better and the backing music was cool too, im guessing next year will be a completely new ad with the introduction of 2 new teams

RADINHO

taylor said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLu_pbY6gXE

lol joel Griffths is a Ronaldo wanna be he did more stepovers than the actual man when he hardly even dribbles anyone in games Archie is the Joga Bonito man and Aloisi doing a fancy nutmeg to one of our players when all he does is turning his back to goals and holding up the ball with his body.

kepo

keensy said:
northernspirit said:
crappy attempt
Fox Sports ftw, they already make great ads with fans as the focus
That is class
all class
thats what advertising should be about

kepo

RADINHO said:
taylor said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLu_pbY6gXE

lol joel Griffths is a Ronaldo wanna be he did more stepovers than the actual man when he hardly even dribbles anyone in games Archie is the Joga Bonito man and Aloi$i doing a fancy nutmeg to one of our players when all he does is turning his back to goals and holding up the ball with his body.
The pay tv one has letters and the players stop
for eg
6,000 tackles
8000km
etc

fedelta

thomas477 said:
Wow but they had too many pics of Newcastle, they should have shared it out more.

On five occasions, I saw footage of Newcastle.
I am obviously outraged and will be lodging a complaint to Fox Sports.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred