• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

'New' A-League Ad

fedelta

Yeah.. old one way better IMHO.
New song doesn't suit at all.
Reign - UNKLE>>>>>My People - The Presets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zCtuqY6yPY

kepo

IM NOT HAPPY AT ALL !!!
they are c**ts,
aloisi is injured just because of a shit unnecessary retake
and the ad is very bad

BRING BACK V1 AD

BiggusMickus

taylor said:
Aloi$i beating Mariners players..what a wank

Aloisi doesn't use fancy footwork like that! He just stands in the box, falls over and whinges a lot - overpaid, pampered premadonna.

Paolo

Shite ad, very lazy.

Should have learnt how to make the ad from fox sports.....there socceroos ads, final series ad and most recent one in regards to their football coverage pwn this one

T

It looks way too choreographed (well apart from the slide tackle on the sackwacker), at least last years looked a little more authentic. Watching Aloi$i run through the mariners, the mariners are all standing flatfooted.

Chimmi

nah they just watched gos waa5 and thought 'they are so awesome - we'll copy them!'.

Actually it's nice that they've updated at least parts of the add...but the music is so wrong for it. 

Alicia

Bearinator said:
lol at them re-hashing the ad, cos trott is still in it ;D

I thought we figured out last year that was Theoklitos.....but he wears shirt 1, as did Trott right?

Also, was that Heff?  He wasn't in it last year either I don't think.

One of them also looks like Matt Simon.

T

Alicia said:
Bearinator said:
lol at them re-hashing the ad, cos trott is still in it ;D

I thought we figured out last year that was Theoklitos.....but he wears shirt 1, as did Trott right?

Also, was that Heff?  He wasn't in it last year either I don't think.

One of them also looks like Matt Simon.

Trott wore 30 didn't he?? I thought 1 was still Crawly??

Alicia

That's what I thought to T, but I have a feeling Trott took 1 when Crawley officially stopped playing.

I remember asking Danny why he didn't take number 1, and he said that he couldn't it would always be JC's number.

Paolo

Last year in the ad trott was wearing the 30 shirt and they have used the same clip and removed the name off the shirt.

I hope this means they have saved money on making a entirely new ad so they can spend more money on giving it airtime

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred