• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Youth League Fixtures and Mariners youth team discussion

priorpeter

Reuben? Was at St George in NPL2 last year, scored 25 in 24 games in their u20s. Also scored against us in first grade!

jacobsfl

If you don't mind, I'd like to share some stats from this kid this Y-League season.

He's played 6 games in the Y-League and has subsequently scored 6 goals. He's set up one goal and averages 2.0 key passes per game, very impressive for a centre forward.

He's predominantly right-footed but is very capable with his left, has averaged over 70% of his passes. He also averages over 1.0 fouls won per game.

He, apparently, is also a competent ball-winner.

I'm very impressed with Kuol and have raved about him for quite some time. If it's at all possible, I'd like to see some minutes off the bench because, hell, at least he can score. I'm very excited to see him on the field as I feel he may be another wonderkind sitting under Alan's radar, waiting for his chance.

Point is, I'm down!

Insertnamehere

If you don't mind, I'd like to share some stats from this kid this Y-League season.

He's played 6 games in the Y-League and has subsequently scored 6 goals. He's set up one goal and averages 2.0 key passes per game, very impressive for a centre forward.

He's predominantly right-footed but is very capable with his left, has averaged over 70% of his passes. He also averages over 1.0 fouls won per game.

He, apparently, is also a competent ball-winner.

I'm very impressed with Kuol and have raved about him for quite some time. If it's at all possible, I'd like to see some minutes off the bench because, hell, at least he can score. I'm very excited to see him on the field as I feel he may be another wonderkind sitting under Alan's radar, waiting for his chance.

Point is, I'm down!
Sign me up coach

FFC Mariner

Still looked very raw and was poor with his head when i saw him. But i saw aggression and self confidence which is good.

I would like to see him play 90 mins FFC. When are Yoof at Pluim Fulham?
Will be CCMA now wont it? The 8 game NYL farce is over. Will always try to get to as many as I can (CCM never open the bar and make people feel welcome like CCU do but you just have to take your own)
No doubt someone will post the fixtures
Thought Monty did a decent job of clearing out the rubbish and getting them playing well last season. No club championship for promotion so win the league and up you go.I note that Anton said he doesnt care about promotion but we will attract kids who are much better if we go up

FFC Mariner

3-2 win at home today v Hakoah
2-1 up and then a Pearce special to give away a penalty.
Luckily Hakoah gave us anther pen to make it 3-2 and they hung on well to close the game out .
Hakoah were very physical and decided to kick their younger opponents off the pitch- it didnt work. Quite how they ended with 11 I'm not so sure
Kuol scored twice. Him, Hatch and (as always) Hall were the standouts. Khoury very quiet for most of the game
Monty is turning them into proper footballers who are learning to run into the corner, foul and do what it takes to win.
Very entertaining games to watch and while I dont think the 3 obvious standouts are ready, they hopedully will be in time.
Not sure why CCM choose not to promote the academy - its a bright spot in a sea of gloom that they have at least 1 side that can compete
After 2 rounds we are 3rd

Last edited:

priorpeter

CCMA are back at Pluim this weekend - 3pm Sunday. First home game of the revamped NPL2 season, taking on a Spirit FC side who were very impressive against Hakoah last weekend.
All NPL2 games are also being streamed live and available on demand at NPL.tv - completely free to sign up & watch

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami