• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Youth League Fixtures and Mariners youth team discussion

kevrenor

NYL squad - Central Coast Mariners FC:
David Bradasevic (gk), Tonu Liiband (gk), Adrian Vlastelica, Daniel McFarlane, Dillon Vorster, Dominic Ferguson, Jacob Esposito, Jesse Curran, Joshua Bingham, Joshua Forbes, Lachlan Everett, Liam O’Dell, Nathan Verity, Patrick Dixon, Steve Whyte

Round 1 - Centre of Excellence, Tuggerah
Sunday 27 October, 2013 at 10:30am

eenfish

I know like four of those names. Bradasevic, McFarlane, Forbes and Whyte.

Wheres young mate Slater? Or does being registered for the A-League preclude a player from getting NYL time?

Roy Law

A League players regularly play in the NYL, even over age players - watch out for Kwasnik when the comp starts ;)
Players not getting game time often get a run in the NYL - Slater will play, and quite possibly Morton and Griffiths.
There was an article on the Club website when Patrick announced the squad - several players are backing up from last year, seven are from the Academy side and Currans is from Tassie

eenfish

Plus we've still got those two (or was it three?) AIS young guns set to join at the end of the year too yeah?

priorpeter

Verity was playing 1sts at Wyong last season, very tidy player.
Forbes is up from the academy, will be interesting to see how he goes.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
i think the saying "all the tickets in the world, does not a coach make", might apply here....Dutchy and gumps must be gobsmacked

dibo

Goodo.

Had a chat with a fella in the know (Ha! I've always wanted to say that!) and he reckons we're basically focussing on playing kids but playing them in what is 100% recognisable as the CCMFC style regardless of what the scoreboard says. That will mean that we might struggle a little bit in the short term, but over time these kids will develop into our style of play and be ripe to slot into our senior squad. Once it clicks I'm sure results will come too, but they're not coming through borrowing senior players, they're coming through playing kids.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred