• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

My house......

Thats pretty serious, serious.

My cousin Bruce is a detective,funnily enough he works Robbery for Hornsby Police.

Let me know if you need some help.

In the meantime did you know that AAMI saves its new car customers in Sydney an average of $400 per year?

serious14

Thanks everyone - an absolute shit of a thing to come home to.

Called the Police, they came over and took photo's and a report and all that, and the fingerprinting lady left about an hour ago - she got some prints and some DNA as well, so that might be a good lead.

Fortunately, after the last time, I took out Fire and Theft Renter's Insurance with AAMI, so I'll be claiming that for all it's worth and more.  Etc. and so forth.

C*nts.  (the robbers, not the insurer)

Re: the 'second photo question', yes it does indeed lead down to the garage.  The door down to there _was_ deadlocked, but that's a thing of the past now innit??    I'm not sleeping there anytime soon, and as of about 6 hours ago I'm starting to look for another place to live.  So yeah.

Alicia

serious14 said:
she got some prints and some DNA as well,

there's a joke there.... but probably an inappropriate time to make it

glad to hear you took out insurance after last time serious

Paolo

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Glad to hear you've got insurance - glad to hear the cops got something to work with too.
acab360tb4.jpg

Mariner Girl

Serious - really sorry to read about the robbery. Nothing worse than to come home only to find you have been invaded after being on such a "high" from your trip.

Hope they catch whoever did this and glad you are on the right track with insurance and finding a new place.

They are certainly some real low lifes around.  :fireup:

Marinerchick

sorry to hear about your house serious after such an awsome trip that you had :(
lets hope the police get those c**ts and they get in alot of shit!!!

Ted

Damn dude, this shit sucks. I know how ya feeling mate, had it happen to me years ago.
I felt the invasion of privacy worse than what was actually stolen. Moving is a good thing!

Hope ya get ya stuff back bro.

Arabmariner

That's just f**ked!

Sorry to see that mess mate.....bastards!

At least you're insured........still f**ked though!

On a lighter note Serious..........

Replace the telly first......you need it for Setanta!!..................... ;)

serious14

Arabmariner said:
Replace the telly first......you need it for Setanta!!..................... ;)

I have a crappy little 38cm job down in the garage.  Any football parties I have will consist of 20 people crammed around it.  Could be fun I guess......  :p

midfielder

Any girls coming to watch such a small screen could be a good thing with everyone having to get up front and personal.......... but if guys only ....... Well no so good

MattSimon

3 things:
(1) Dude! They stole your bed and just left a mattress on the floor?
(2) Lucky~ you're with AAMI
(3) I hope for *once* with this kind of sh*t the c*nts get caught.

serious14

MattSimon said:
3 things:
(1) Dude! They stole your bed and just left a mattress on the floor?
(2) Lucky~ you're with AAMI
(3) I hope for *once* with this kind of sh*t the c*nts get caught.

i).  Hahaha, nah - I bought my spare mattress down from upstairs for Euro..... I just never got around to taking it back up.  It's nice to doze off infront of the TV sometimes, but this way I can do it comfortably

ii). Indeed, fire and theft up to $25 000

iii).  Same here mate, same here.  Although this time I have my super Chinese sword to deal with them.  ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred