• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

My house......

serious14

So anyway, as you all know, I was away for nearly a month.  Had a great time, it was awesome, blah blah blah - what wasn't awesome was arriving home tonight to find my television, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, laptop and HD DVD player stolen, and the rest of my house completely trashed with anything and everything that can be upturned thrown about the place.  Random DVD's and games are missing, and my clothes are everywhere.  My initial theory is that it was the same c*nt's who did it a few week's before I went away, but that first time was just a "casing the joint" scenario.  This time, they've cleaned me out.

Don't know why I'm starting a thread about this, but I just got home from Hong Kong barely six hours ago and already an awesome holiday feels like a distant memory.  Guess I needed to vent - and to ask if anyone knows anything at all.  I know it's a 223423489646 to 1 long shot, but I'm desperate here.  The cops are clueless, nearly everything material that is dear to me is gone, and I barely have any money with which to move into a new house, which I will be doing as soon as possible.

Photo's to follow innit.  :fireup:

serious14

27082008039.jpg

27082008040.jpg

27082008044.jpg

Pokes

Dude got your message last night...like I said then....SO f**kED.

Gives me the shits that people can do that to other people's property...

Hope the police can do soemthing and you find the little shits.

dru

My guess was that your house always looked like that. ;)

Sorry to hear about your stuff being taken, contents insurance? guessing you didn't have serial numbers taken off the the stuff that they may be able to trace.

Sydney fans were in town over the weekend. just putting it out there  :p ;)

Bear

c**ts

is the 2nd photo the stairs that lead into your underground, security car park? id be asking questions of whoever is in charge of the security in your place mate and asking them to pay up

Bear

Sorry James, but I have to say this

Who has read the hobbit?

Last chapter, Bilbo comes home from his adventure to find his house full of people and most of his stuff gone as there is an auction on

Made me think of you in your situation dude :( sorry

Bilbo gets most of his stuff back in the hobbit to, so there is hope :)

Alicia

That sucks MAJOR arse serious...  really sorry to hear that's happened.

Deffo time to move mate!

Melsy - One step

Thats not good to come home to.

Maybe knock on a few of your neighbours doors and see if they saw anyone or noticed anything.

I had a neighbour when i lived in Beane street Gosford that had friends staying and they had broken into my house i got the cops involved, luckily nothing was stolen but they did trash my house and watched tv (drug f**ked people are strange).

Alicia

Melsy said:
Thats not good to come home to.

Maybe knock on a few of your neighbours doors and see if they saw anyone or noticed anything.

I had a neighbour when i lived in Beane street Gosford that had friends staying and they had broken into my house i got the cops involved, luckily nothing was stolen but they did trash my house and watched tv (drug f**ked people are strange).

I wonder what they watched  ???  :tv:

dibo

is this where someone reminds everyone to take out home and contents insurance?

i don't have it either, but hey...

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

That blows man.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's somebody in the complex that's done it - they've got the best opportunity to notice if people are home or out. 

Are the cops checking for fingerprints?  The scum have obviously had their grubby mitts all over just about everything in the house

P

Pete

Serious,
Very sad to hear of this mate. Particularly after such a great holiday.
Chin up, insurance coverage maybe cover most?

dibo

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
That blows man.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's somebody in the complex that's done it - they've got the best opportunity to notice if people are home or out. 

Are the cops checking for fingerprints?  The scum have obviously had their grubby mitts all over just about everything in the house

if you're in a secure block, Id definitely be sussing out the place in your block with The Wizard of Oz conspicuously blaring out through a new home theatre system, accompanied by loads of whoas and cooooooooooools and AAAAH! MUNCHKINS! THE MUNCHKINS ARE COMING TO GET ME!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred