• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

My house......

clarence

serious14 said:
Thanks everyone - an absolute shit of a thing to come home to.

Called the Police, they came over and took photo's and a report and all that, and the fingerprinting lady left about an hour ago - she got some prints and some DNA as well, so that might be a good lead.

WARNING: TACKY SUBJECT MATTER FOLLOWS.....

On the subject of DNA being left behind......

Toothbrush, combs, brushes, cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans  - the f***in' lot!  You know what I'm talking about. ;) :-X

~Floss~

DNA? I'd be a bit worried about where that may have come from:

(It's a long clip; you may want to skip ahead to the 4min:47sec mark):
http://www.youtube.com/v/ohSgdZrqTDk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999
4:47

T

Hey Serious,
Just read this, that totally blows mate!!! I hape they catch the lowlifes that did it and possibly even get some of your stuff back!!!! some theives are stupid enough to try and sell it at Cash Converters.....

serious14

So I've been through the house, sorted out the main gist of what's gone and what's not.  Insurance said they'll cover it all, but the thing that hurt the most out of what got taken was my HD DVD player and collection - it took me a solid year or to get, and Toshiba doesn't actually make the players anymore, as they conceded the high definition format war to Blu Ray back in March.  A lot of the titles I got were during the fire sales by retailers as they sought to get rid of stock, so I'm not sure I'll ever get any of these discs back.

Not actually sure if insurance is able to do anything about this - so if anyone knows of any retailers (online or not) that still sell HD DVD's, could they let me know ASAP??  It would be muchly appreciated - these are some of the more important (to me anyway) HD DVD's I'd like to replace:

Batman Begins
Planet Earth - The Complete Series
Heroes: Season 1
The Jason Bourne Trilogy
I Am Legend
Blade Runner (5 Disc Collector's Edition)
Full Metal Jacket
Children of Men
V for Vendetta
Smokin' Aces
Superman Returns
Terminator 2 (probably no hope on this one - it was a $70 import from Germany for my birthday)
Blood Diamond
The Departed
The Matador

I'm not crossing my fingers that anyone will be able to track these down, but right now I've nowhere to turn...... I'll add to the list if I remember anymore.

Teddy Bear

First Clue to finding the culprits: Examine the photo of the room taking note of the DVD's left behind.

Second Clue to finding the culrpits: Posted on another thread

Bearinator said:
juvenis said:
family guy>>>>>simpsons

+1

Simpsons has failed for years. I dont even bother watching anymore. Movie was rubbish for what it was made out to be. Forgive me if im wrong, but cartoon comedy is supposed to make you laugh, right?

:eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :p

Bear

Yep. Ill come clean. It was me. Broke in, stole your shit, messed the place up a bit, and am kicking back right now in my mansion on the beach in the bahamas which I bought with money I got from selling your stuff. Sorry mate, you win some...  ::)

dru

Bearinator said:
Yep. Ill come clean. It was me. Broke in, stole your shit, messed the place up a bit, and am kicking back right now in my mansion on the beach in the bahamas which I bought with money I got from selling your stuff. Sorry mate, you win some...  ::)

So what did you put your dna all over bear?  :innocent:

Alicia

dru said:
Bearinator said:

Umm . . . .  :vomit:

T

Alicia said:
dru said:
Bearinator said:

I really don't want to think about what sort of DNA would be there.......

dru

T said:
Alicia said:
dru said:
Bearinator said:

I really don't want to think about what sort of DNA would be there.......

Knowing bear, just about every sort imaginable!  :-X

serious14

Dibo - they took my Playstation as well.  *a thousand angry faces*  Not to mention I'd hacked the firmware of the HD DVD player to be region and copy protection free.......

Bear - I knew it.  But did you _have_ to leave DNA everywhere ffs??  :p

Dru, Alicia, T - you're all sick up in the head.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred