• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mrdja?

Would you give him another year?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who the f*ck is Mrdja?

• Total voters

~Floss~

IF he accepts Lawrie's publicly stated challenge to go through a Lightning season before getting offered a contract.......and he survives that....then he probably passes the "no Dickheads" test as well.

rosko

Sorry guys.. Why does Mrdja fall into the 'dickhead' class... Has he done something to deserve that, other than being injured whilst trying to play football for us, and Australia of course...

Sacko

Kwasnik has scored 3 or 4 this season and hasn't been playing as a striker.

I just don't rate Simon's finishing skills, I remember him playing for the Lightning in a pre-season game aganst us at Pluim before V2 and he had a hat ful of chances including a penalty and missed them all. His work rate has been good at times this season but at this level you need to beable to finish too and he has proved time and again this year that he can't.

Gen (MarinerMum)

Mrjda and injury goes synonimously - Nicky will always have a bone in his foot & he will always go out injured - perhaps if he did his stretches etc. he may not have as many injuries but he just sits down & thinks he's above that.  So you reap what you sow & that is injury at that level & any other.

Sore bone, headache he is dying & lyes down - d////head policy does exist & "fair go" he has had.  Some people pick UP and keep playing princess mrjda sits down.  OUT

jaypee

The only goal Simon has scored this year was pre season against Perth or QLD. Apart from that he just misses but he does have enthusiasm - something Mrdja needs....

Bex

Simon did score a fair goal 4 or 5 weeks back at BlueTongue, but it was disallowed. I get the feeling he needs to score once and then things will be easier for him. In the meantime, he has been pretty useful with assists and in getting a bit of penetration up front.

uncleyellow

I voted yes, but then I remembered seeing a photo of him on the BCF (west gosford) fishing wall of fame...

On brisbane water with a big fat trevally, and a "female fan" in the next shot, holding the same fish...

Does Iguana Joe's have a wall of fame too?

Wombat

I'd give him a reduced contract with a bonus for actually playing 2 games on the trott.

The bloke is quality...better than Sasho and obviously Simon(who I would also keep in the squad).  Nik just lacks guts but he certainly has the talent.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami