• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

MOST PREFERRED & LEAST PREFERRED COMMENTARY TEAMS FOR HAL

clarence

Why Coast FM hasn't used the likes of Bearinator, Auburn or Serious in their commentary is beyond me. Would take 'sideline' commentary to a new level!

Paolo

clarence said:
Why Coast FM hasn't used the likes of Bearinator, Auburn or Serious in their commentary is beyond me. Would take 'sideline' commentary to a new level!
Serious is too busy fapping over all things melbourne

Auburn too busy fapping over cricket, gridiron or some other boring shit sport which takes way too long to complete

And Bear is too busy informing danny of his concrete feet and poor technique.

If you have anymore queries, do not hesitate to ask me

skilbeck

Most: Murray Walker (old F1 guy, says one thing proved wrong a second later), Harry Shearer (with various simpsons voices)
Least: Robbie Slater, Mike Cockerill

serious14

keensy said:

Might as well fap over something worth fapping over.  :p

Oh oh, tell us about Craig, Pokey, Skillers, Fish, and Sym whilst you're here.

clarence

keensy said:
clarence said:

Auburn too busy fapping over cricket, gridiron or some other boring shit sport which takes way too long to complete

And Bear is too busy informing danny of his concrete feet and poor technique.

If you have anymore queries, do not hesitate to ask me

Well, OK, how about you then?

Paolo

serious14 said:
keensy said:

Might as well fap over something worth fapping over.  :p

Oh oh, tell us about Craig, Pokey, Skillers, Fish, and Sym whilst you're here.
Ok, no problem

Craig, being a fully sick ultra and actively supporting the team

Pokey, rofl...

Skillers, informing people of numerous scientific things which nobody gives a f**k about

Fish, supplying marine distress signals to younger people

Sym,
529778578_l.jpg

Re Clarence; See Fish

Paolo

serious14 said:
keensy said:
Fish, supplying marine distress signals to younger people

Tbf, this is an important duty.....
agreed....if said younger people do get into distress, they are able to signal for help and it is all because of fish's generosity

Auburn Mariner

Ah, I do not "fap" over anything, and I would absolutely love to commentate one day. It would be great fun, and with Serious, Bear and/or keensy, man, there would be some fair dinkum debates in the box.

For the record, keensy wouldn't know a boring s__t sport if it stabbed him a la Orenthal James Simpson. Perhaps we can introduce young Jared to Synchronised Swimming, Ice Skating or Lacrosse one day.

A 0-0 draw between Arsenal & a stodgy, clueless, losing-culture Tottenham Hotspur, boring.

2 successive Test Matches at the Sydney Cricket Ground that were won in the last 10 deliveries, with Michael Clarke & especially Graeme Smith proving heroic; PRICELESS.

loyalist

Auburn Mariner said:
forzamariners said:
Most: George Bush and Richard Nixon

Least: Anybody that doesnt speak english as i wouldnae be able to understand

Bush & Nixon?? What, DON'T MENTION WATERGATE AND IRAQ????? Aye, Caramba!!
they would be talking about the soccer

Paolo

Auburn Mariner said:
A 0-0 draw between Arsenal & a stodgy, clueless, losing-culture Tottenham Hotspur, boring.
too bad the last match produced 8 goals and an injury time equaliser which will go down as the best game of the season(i think even serious would agree)......kutgw though

Also, can confirm i would prefer to watch Lacrosse then a test match

serious14

keensy said:
too bad the last match produced 8 goals and an injury time equaliser which will go down as the best game of the season(i think even serious would agree)......kutgw though

Pretty sure ManYoo winning Europe again, or demolishing Liverpool 5-0 in March will be better, but it's definitely a Top 5 game.  ;)

dru

forzamariners said:
Auburn Mariner said:
forzamariners said:
Most: George Bush and Richard Nixon

Least: Anybody that doesnt speak english as i wouldnae be able to understand

Bush & Nixon?? What, DON'T MENTION WATERGATE AND IRAQ????? Aye, Caramba!!
they would be talking about the soccer
Are we talking Bush snr or Bush jnr?

Paolo

serious14 said:
keensy said:

Pretty sure ManYoo winning Europe again, or demolishing Liverpool 5-0 in March will be better, but it's definitely a Top 5 game.  ;)
Tottenham FA Cup round 4 victory >>> all things you mentioned

serious14

keensy said:
serious14 said:
keensy said:

When is that btw??

Paolo

serious14 said:
keensy said:
serious14 said:
keensy said:

When is that btw??
24th of january i believe

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred