• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

MET FAR NORTH 2009

From the dug out

Although I agree with Dibo (as I have been on the receiving end from time to time, who hasn't) I don't think the moderators should be upset with local football talk! It is still bringing people onto the site! There is really not that much to talk about in the off season regarding the Mariners.

In this case, no news is good news as most news is negative news anyway!

I have noticed forum members have dropped from the mid 900's to the high 700's over the past 3 or 4 months! I only knew that we were in the 900's because I thought how good would it be to reach the 1,000 mark (as I was keeping an eye on it!).

The local banter is one person's interest at any one time! I do understand however that some of it would not be worth a penny unless you are a coast resident or coast player as it does not relate to you. Similar to me not commenting on subjects that I have no interests in. That doesn't mean that they are not worth while areas of discussion. :)

afan

This is in only for people interested how our kids faired, in highest competition NSW has for our elite kids.

Last years U15's who finished last due to closed trials, this year was one point way from taking out the U16 State Titles. Well done boys.

U15's a depleted side as lightning boys were told not to trial (FACT) and represent your region. came in a competitive 5th.

U14's only lost 1 game to a Metro sides which boast all Premier Youth Players, came in equal 4th with Met North. This shows that our region has quality and can compete with best kids in state.

U11's equal 5th and great start to their state team process.

Well done boys you did our region proud.

afan

Trials scheduled:

Met Far North Trials 2009:

The annual Football NSW State Titles, which are an integral part of the Football NSW Elite player pathway, have been scheduled for the October school holidays from 12th  to the 16th October. The age categories for the October titles will be 12-13 boys and 12-14-16 Girls.  Football NSW have been charged with the presentation and conduct of trials for Met Far North which brings together two great associations in Ku-ring-gai and Central Coast.

State Titles Locations (12 to 16 October 2009):
U12 Boys Mudgee
U13 Boys Shoalhaven
U12-14-16 Girls Dubbo

Trials Information:
All trials will be held at the Central Coast centre of excellence at Budgewoi FC. Please note that the only criteria to be eligible to trial is that you reside in Kuringai or Central Coast Associations boundaries and these trials are open trials and everyone is welcome.

Please register to trial for your respective age groups by contacting Football NSW Ben Wright on benw@footballnsw.com.au or 88144434 or FNSW Area manager on pfutbol@bigpond.net.au  or 0414 207226. You can download Expression of Interest from: http://www.passion-futbol.com/ and click on MET FAR NORTH logo

Friday August 21 & Friday August 28
U12B (Born 1997) - 5.00pm -6.30pm
U13B (Born 1996) - 6.30pm 8.00pm

Saturday August 22 & Saturday August 29
U12G (up to born 1997) - 4.00pm - 5.30pm
U14G (up to born 1995) - 4.00pm- 5.30pm
U16G (up to born 1993) - 5.30pm - 7.00pm

Venue: Budgewoi FC 1 Millington Way, Buff Point NSW
Trials: OPEN

masmariner

Steve has resigned as FNSW area maanger - wonder what happened

from http://www.passion-futbol.com/

" Dear Players and Parents,

I have resigned my position as Football NSW Area Manager for Met Far North Region (Central Coast / Kuringai).  Over the past 4-5 years I have enjoyed working with all the players whom have come via our Holiday Camps, Skills Clinics and, our Grassroots / Elite pathway academies.

I wish you all ongoing success and continue to strive for excellence in your development years.  Remember your development is of utmost important, so demand the best, always!

For any information in regards to Football NSW programs, please contact office on 8814 4434 or email at coaching@footballnsw.com.au

Note: Met Far North State Titles October - this will be finalised by me until completion.

Once again, thank you for all your support over the years.

Steve "

neverwozza

You have to assume he has some other coaching gig lined up (hopefully involved with the mariners academy). I have done a couple of coaching clinics with my 2 eldest boys and the NSW Football Talent Spotting Program run out of Budgy was the best by far. My eldest boy's skills and composure improved out of sight as a direct result of the school holiday 4 x 3 hour clinic. I hope they get a decent replacement for him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred