• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Merchandise

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
The only name i would have ever got was Gumprecht........but I would 100% think about Tonyik or Koul this season. Absolutely loving these boys.

Edit....I would also definitely get Nizzy or Simo or Olly or Birras as well.
Get the lot wombat...the 2021 tribute strip šŸ¤™šŸ»šŸ’™šŸ’›

Cricko_086

Just a quick question before the game today,
Is there still a stand for jerseys and ccm gear or is it only at erina?

Huddo

I got my Northern Irish missos 16 yo old brother on board the mariners this year, and my missus was going to send him one of the plain navy, zip up, hoodies with the the yellow trimming under the arms over for his birthday, but it seems to be sold out everywhere. if anyone knows where I can pick one up, or if there's any restocking taking place, I'd be much appreciative.

Avoca

Some of us emotional fans are in limbo at the moment, considering Stajā€™s departure.

I feel some ā€œgood newsā€ from the club would be welcomed. As a thought, maybe a jersey design competition is a positive way to connect Marinerā€™s supporters. It could be the alternative third kit.

ALFan

Hi I got hold of these from a mate who was doing a cleanout, any clues what year they would be from? Hard to decipher autographs.

Attachments

• IMG_1998.jpg
    IMG_1998.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1997.jpg
    IMG_1997.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1996.jpg
    IMG_1996.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 14

ALFan

1st one is season 1 I think

found Mile Jedinek and McAndrew and Aloisi on the first one so that looks like 2007/2008. Still working out the other ones, any help much appreciated. Not a Mariners fan and will be selling or giving away for charity if they are worth anything so just want to know what I have. Cheers.

Shaun Mielekamp

Hey guys, we will have another pre-order opportunity coming for elite jerseys soon. We are just getting some clarifications on when the 2nd drop is likely to land.
Last account the first pre-order is due to hit early December. I hope everyone can appreciate the unique time to be trying to ship merchandise into the country is a little unclear right now.

turbo

Hey guys, we will have another pre-order opportunity coming for elite jerseys soon. We are just getting some clarifications on when the 2nd drop is likely to land.
Last account the first pre-order is due to hit early December. I hope everyone can appreciate the unique time to be trying to ship merchandise into the country is a little unclear right now.
Hi Shaun,

Do we have any idea on when we'll be able to check the kit out in person and if the club will be getting stock ready to order off the shelf? I'm keen but we still havent seen them up close on a person afaik.

Corsair

Thanks for the update Shaun, glad we'll get a second bite. I'm waiting for a certain player to be confirmed as signed before I order a named Jersey.

turbo

The away kit in the video has a yellow background for the ā€˜stripeā€™ where mate is which isnā€™t the same as the shop or thumbnail. Whatā€™s the go there?

Avoca

The away kit in the video has a yellow background for the ā€˜stripeā€™ where mate is which isnā€™t the same as the shop or thumbnail. Whatā€™s the go there?
Good call, Turbo. The blue jersey is totally different.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark