• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Meni Appreciation Thread

Your Opinion on Kareem's Opinion?

• Agree/Disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trev

• Trev

• Trev

• Trev

• Trev

• Total voters

Kareem

soccersensei said:
I think we're missing one key difference here...

Meni B is the god of stating "who is the best"
Whereas Kareem is the god of stating "he is the best"
get stuffed u blasphemous fool
at least we believe in God
Aden said:
people u are missing   the point here
the reason they are so similar is because
kareem and radhinho  = good friends
radhino and meni b =  father and son

ive figured it out .. and thats the truth
kareem, radinho + meni= friends
radinho is 3 months younger than meni...so i dunno how that works out to be father + son
not to mention you know meni's dad?

clarence

Kareem said:
soccersensei said:
I think we're missing one key difference here...

Meni B is the god of stating "who is the best"
Whereas Kareem is the god of stating "he is the best"
get stuffed u blasphemous fool
at least we believe in God

Gee, Kareem, ease up a bit mate. I'm sure they didn't mean any blasphemy. But the common day usage of the word 'god' is also for when you want to exemplify a person's prowess or ability. Check the dictionaries if you think I'm lying.

They did type the word 'god' in small letters, so it wasn't like they were making a direct reference to the Almighty. It is the word that has ended up in the English language via Ancient Greek and Roman similar terms, and nowadays also applied to the Almighty as described by Jewish, Christian and Muslim faiths.

Why no vote for Dibo? ;) ;D

Kareem

I am sorry but I will not tolerate my name being used in blashphemous context
I dont agree with a lot of blasphemous things on this forum
but things I do not like are those that concern me- including this and to a lesser extent- El Kareemo- somewat blasphemous to those who know arabic + islam (but I dont expect anyone to know that- heck not all muslims know that)

clarence

Kareem said:
I am sorry but I will tolerate my name being used in blashphemous context
I dont agree with a lot of blasphemous things on this forum
but things I do not like are those that concern me- including this and to a lesser extent- El Kareemo- somewat blasphemous to those who know arabic + islam (but I dont expect anyone to know that- heck not all muslims know that)

It is probably your grammar, but you have just blasphemed in your above post. I have highlighted the phrase in bold print where you parallel yourself with God. I'm sure you don't mean that, particularly now as you have asserted your indignation at the previous post, which was also, in your opinion, blasphemous.

Does it need to be said that this is a Football forum, instead of a religious forum, and that commonplace language and the odd curse or bad word is typed in.

If you do have a genuine concern about someone's post, take it to the Moderators, and not make yourself out to be some martyr for the cause, whichever it may be.

Paolo

Kareem said:
well he should take my comment as a warning/request/watever
as an atheist i find it offensive that you even suggest god exists. Please take my comment as a warning/request/watever

clarence

Kareem said:
well he should take my comment as a warning/request/watever

PM the Mods mate, if that's what you want to do. They have far too many threads on this Forum to see this Thread by itself, and if there has been offence caused, they really should be PM'd about it. But will you be apologising for comparing yourself to God in the same PM? ;) ;D

Paolo

Goldenboy said:
I've not heard of this God.
Who is he?
Where is he from?
And is he better than Meni.B and/or Kareem?
His name is trev
We dont know where he is from, although we know he has gone away for a week
tbh, he is much better then Meni or Kareem

Kareem

firstly
it was accidental (a typo)...i think his was pretty obviously not
secondly
if i did mean to write that it wouldnt be blasphemous- (if I encouraged it, it would)- all it would be is contradicting myself (which even you admitted it appeared I made a typo)

clarence

Kareem said:
firstly
it was accidental (a typo)...i think his was pretty obviously not
secondly
if i did mean to write that it wouldnt be blasphemous- (if I encouraged it, it would)- all it would be is contradicting myself (which even you admitted it appeared I made a typo)

So are you saying that you are allowed to compare yourself to God, but no one else is? I just want to clarify that before I roll around on the ground laughing at the hypocrisy of that statement.

Blaspheme: v.i. & t. Talk impiously; profane in words, curse; Blasphemy n. impious speech, profanity; Blasphemous a.

Source: The Australian Pocket Oxford Dictionary.

Doesn't mention anything about encouraging others to, or inciting of others, Kareem. Just say the wrong thing and it's blasphemy.

Kareem

Tolerate: To allow without prohibiting or opposing
Now like I said before...if I meant to say this (WHICH I DIDNT- so wat is the point of going into some hypothetical- IT WAS A TYPO!)
I would have been contradicting myself (as I obviously wasnt tolerating it with my first comment).
I should be rolling on the floor laughing at the fact I had to say the same thing 2 times for you to understand (of which I doubt 2 is enough for you)
but tbh this aint a laughing matter

clarence

No it isn't Kareem.

Which is why I cannot understand you wanting to conduct the debate in the public forum, instead of taking it directly to a Moderator via PM and having the post looked into.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred