• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Membership Numbers?

iEatHands

My membership also arrive yesterday! I saw on facebook that they said membership numbers were at 2,750..

bikinigirl

Though not certain of the exact figures, i do remember reading ticketek pretty much double the price. Eg $20 = $10 to mariners $10 to ticketek.

Hence a season ticket where you average paying even $12 a game means more total money for the club + more savings for the member + guaranteed income for all games for the club.

Similar to how if you buy your kit from the club the club gets the mark up rather than rebel etc.

Meaning they can sell it cheaper without losing money on it.

Specific figures i dont know, I could also be wrong though

. spoke to the membership/marketing guy at a recent mariners thing and he told me they will make more money if you buy individual tickets for each game

. they would still prefer to sell a membership though for the certainty

adz

Staff member
They might make more money if people buy week to week, but it's always good to get money up front rather than having funds trickling in throughout the season.

Personally I think membership is a must, doesn't matter if you go to all the games or no games, it's about supporting the club.

Jesus

Jesus
. spoke to the membership/marketing guy at a recent mariners thing and he told me they will make more money if you buy individual tickets for each game

. they would still prefer to sell a membership though for the certainty

interesting to know :)

Wombat

According to the thermometer on official website we have a smidgen under 3000 members. :pirashoot: :eek:verhead:

MagpieMariner

Hope my membership pack is in my P.O. box this morning. I took the early option so I could go to the ACL matches; hope they haven't forgotten me.

midfielder

Hope my membership pack is in my P.O. box this morning. I took the early option so I could go to the ACL matches; hope they haven't forgotten me.

Maybe that email we sent in about you and your after dark habits has had some affect ..... just kidding ... errr maybe just kidding ...

MagpieMariner

Maybe that email we sent in about you and your after dark habits has had some affect ..... just kidding ... errr maybe just kidding ...

Lol
Ahhh the after-dark habits... very enjoyable
innocent0002.gif

And my envelope was in the mail this morning, so I guess the habits haven't been looked at as too gross
pirashoot.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred