• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Membership Numbers?

Wombat

I saw an advert for the Mariners this season pushing for a membership of 5,000.
Anyone got any idea how we are traveling for numbers and how many people renewed already (I did to get the free ACL tickets)?

Hopefully everyone on here has signed up already.

snoa

I saw an advert for the Mariners this season pushing for a membership of 5,000.
Anyone got any idea how we are traveling for numbers and how many people renewed already (I did to get the free ACL tickets)?

Hopefully everyone on here has signed up already.
Last report from twitter was 2,300. Down on last year, but still plenty of time to go.

sally

Last report from twitter was 2,300. Down on last year, but still plenty of time to go.
I have just signed our family up as members for the first time. First time we have been able to afford it. So excited. Hubby is getting it as his fathers day gift.

tsd

im going to get a membership for the first time this year. I haven't gotten one before because i miss more than half the games with work commitments but i just want to give back more to the club that has given me so much joy over the years!

style_cafe

When are the memberships being posted out?
Any ideas on what the 2012-2013 shirts are like or who the supplier is.

iEatHands

I signed up for the first time this year also. I'm normally travelling for work but hopefully I'm home for most of the games! I was told memberships are being sent out in September some time.

Can't wait for the season to begin!!

midfielder

Interesting what WSW are doing... http://www.westsydneyfootball.com/_/articles/wanderers-member-referral-program-launched-r121

true believer

we were watching pommie football last night . i dropped an ee-oor kiwi style at a woefull strike, then the lad did one . just gold , football season

Deej

When are the memberships being posted out?
Any ideas on what the 2012-2013 shirts are like or who the supplier is.

Probably late September for the memberships.

Kappa are going to be our kit supplier, club are still awaiting the kit and training kits etc to arrive

Jocwa08

I've been a mariners can since season two.
Been to almost every game from then on
But I've never become a member, basically because I wasn't sure how work would go each season and how often I could attend

I'm just wondering what benefits the club more money wise, lets say I attend every home game this year
Would it benefit them more if I was a season member
Or if I paid separately each time I went

Jesus

Jesus
But I've never become a member, basically because I wasn't sure how work would go each season and how often I could attend

I'm just wondering what benefits the club more money wise, lets say I attend every home game this year

club makes more money from season ticket as ticketek dont take half. Which is why they can offer you savings per game and still come out ahead IIRC

bikinigirl

. i disagree with jesus (i hope i won't be struck down for that)

. the club heavily discounts the memberships for the commitment ... you will pay more week-by-week and so the club's cut increases accordingly. of course if you miss a few games then they are losing out - unfortunately i think this is where most people drop away throughout the season as life gets in the way

Jesus

Jesus
. i disagree with jesus (i hope i won't be struck down for that)

. the club heavily discounts the memberships for the commitment ... you will pay more week-by-week and so the club's cut increases accordingly. of course if you miss a few games then they are losing out - unfortunately i think this is where most people drop away throughout the season as life gets in the way

Though not certain of the exact figures, i do remember reading ticketek pretty much double the price. Eg $20 = $10 to mariners $10 to ticketek.

Hence a season ticket where you average paying even $12 a game means more total money for the club + more savings for the member + guaranteed income for all games for the club.

Similar to how if you buy your kit from the club the club gets the mark up rather than rebel etc.

Meaning they can sell it cheaper without losing money on it.

Specific figures i dont know, I could also be wrong though

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred